Savior

Trigger Warning: Homophobia, Violence, Suicidal Intention, Bullying, Cuss Words

Adora's POV

I looked up to see who had shouted. There stood a girl. Her eyes were different colors, one blue, one amber.(Her eye is amber bc humans dont have yellow eyes and amber is the closest to yellow.) She had brown hair and tan skin. She was wearing black ripped jeans and a leather jacket.

I'm a certified lesbian so I can just say this: She was really pretty.

Wait, why is she standing up for me? Is she standing up for me? Why would anybody do that?

I watched as the girl walked closer. "What do you want from her you morons?" the girl said snarkily. 

They were so shocked that someone interfered. They just stared at her. Octavia gained her composure first.

"We're just giving her a lesson. She deserved it. It's none of your business." She growled.

"Leave. Her. Alone. Or else."

"What are you, her girlfriend? Oh guys, look at this dy*e!"

The other girls laughed. The girl just looked liked she didn't care.

"I'm not her girlfriend, if I was, you wouldn't be standing. now get out of here and leave her alone. Forever."

"Ohh, whatchu gonna do? Cry? Hit us?"

"Well, I don't care if I get detention so yes." and with those words she punched Octavia on her jaw. Her head swung backwards and she fell to the ground. The other girls stopped laughing. They were staring in shock. The girl then turned towards me and kicked Sean in the... you can guess where. After he fell to the ground in pain, she turned towards the other girls. 

"Well...?"

They looked panicked. Octavia got up.

"You're gonna regret that!" She jumped on the heterochromic girl, who managed to dodge. Octavia fell to the ground and the other girl pressed her foot on her back.

"I haven't hurt you yet. If you don't leave her alone I will. Now LEAVE HER ALONE!" she shouted the last part to emphasize her point. 

Octavia nodded grudgingly and motioned for them to follow her. Sean got off the ground and followed her with the other girls as she left. I turned around to thank my savior  but she had turned around too.

"Hey wait!"

"What."

"Thank you!"

"I just did the right thing. There's no reason to thank me. I was just being decent."

"Well most people don't do that so thanks. What's your name?" She looked at me strangely for a little while then sighed.

"Catra. You?"

"I'm Adora. Nice to meet you."

"Well, Adora, it's nice to meet you too but I'll be going now."

"Uhm, can we hang out? Please?"

Catra's POV

I stared at the blonde in front of me. Hangout, really? 

"We just met"

"I know but you saved me, you stood up for me. No one has ever done that."

I looked at her. Then I laughed softly. "You don't have any friends?"

She went red. "I have some, they're just in another school."

I smirked. "Sure"

She pouted. "I'll introduce you to them, they're working at one's mother's cafe. Hang out with me there?"