-79-

^^Natalies designated bedroom

-Jae-2 Weeks Later (27 Weeks Pregnant)

-Jae-
2 Weeks Later (27 Weeks Pregnant)

"That's watchu wearin?"

"Yeah, what's wrong wit it?"

"Nothin, you look nice," I smiled.

"Nah, say wat you really feelin."

"...you don't wanna go formal?"

"I was gonna but then I changed my mind."

"So you wearin a jersey instead...?"

"Nah, I'm wearing a blue jersey instead."

"Oh...so you wearin that to let people know what side you on...ok."

"What bout chu...?" Zay asks me.

"You already lookin at what I'm wearing."

"Thas it?" He looked me up and down.

I nodded. "Simple."

I had on a plain black dress that reached just above my knee. Then I had on my white Authentic lo pro Vans on and a cropped denim jacket.

"Help me put this on now," I handed Zay the necklace he got me for my birthday.

It was the day of our gender reveal and we was gettin ready to go. The whole thing was organized by Natalie with the help from Jabari so neither Zay and I know what we finna be walking into.

"You think I should change?" Zavon asks me.

"No, you look fine. Natalie didn't really give us a dress code so..."

"Aight."

As soon as we got the call from Nat, I grabbed my cameras and my stuff and then we headed out into the car I chose which was our Mercedes family car.

When we got there, only Jabari, Natalie, Deontae, Isiah, John and Amber were there. 

Not gonna lie, the setup was nice, they had the lil 'Touchdowns or Tutus' theme going and it was so cute.