BNHA Part 22

--Marsha--

Kurogiri:You're sure they'll be alright on their own? | Shigaraki:I'm a non-playable character this level. They'll make it work without me. Besides,this game has totally changed. I've been thinking of it as an rpg. We had some pretty good equipment,but we challenged the big boss while still at level one. Really,it's more of a simulation game.

Shigaraki:I'm the player,and I'll use all my little pawns to smash through the hero's ranks. But first,I need to make cracks in the superhuman world. That's where the Vanguard Action Squad of the League of Villains comes in. | Marsha:Still a mouthful. | Shigaraki:Who cares if these guys win or lose,the heroes will be scared just because they showed up.

Kurogiri:They're sacrificial pawns? | Shigaraki:Come on! Do you really think I'm that heartless? I'd never underestimate their strength. They may have different goals than me,but they're comrades nonetheless. In a society bond by ridiculous rules,villains aren't the only ones who are being oppressed.

He stopped talking as he stares into a picture of Bakugo when he won first place at the Sports Festival. That's the Vanguard Squad's target...

Shigaraki:I hope they can pull this off...

--Midoriya--

Midoriya stands as he take deep breaths from the hard-fought battle between Muscular. Both his arms are in terrible condition,he would surely need Aeden's abilities to piece back together all the fractured bones in his arms. Midoriya's body faltered in exhaustion,but he stood his ground as Kota worries about him.

Midoriya:Everything's okay...Give me a second,and then there's something I have to take care off. | Kota:But you're all beat up,what more could you have to do now?! | Midoriya:I knew he'd be strong,that's why I have to try and defeat him here. I thought I'd be able to inflict a lot more damage in the end though. Turns out,I seriously underestimated how powerful his quirk was.

Midoriya:If every villain attacking tonight is on the same level,all our lives are at stake. On top of that,it sounds like they're after some of us students. I have to let Mr. Aizawa and the Pussycats know that's one of their reasons here! I may be injured,but I'm not defeated yet! There are more people I can save! (Kota nods

Midoriya:We'll leave this villain here for the time being. With my arms messed up,my smash was probably weaker than it could've been,but I still think it has taken him down for a while. He won't wake up any time soon,even if he did he'd be too weak to fight. But right now,I just need to make sure you're safe. We're gonna need some help only you can give us.

Midoriya:The forest has been set on fire,that means my friends could be trapped by the flames. But we have hope. You're water quirk can put those fires out. (Kota gasps) Kota? You hear me? I need you.

Midoriya smiles as Kota looks at him with a bead of sweat going down his cheek...

Midoriya:Now,get on my back. I need to get you back to the camp,fast! | Kota:You sure you can carry me? You're all busted up! | Midoriya:No need to worry! (activates Full Cowling) That's why I left my legs unbroken! Hang on tight,this could be rough!

Midoriya jumps into the air and drops down into the forest.

Muscular:You know a kid named Bakugo around here...?

I got a bad feeling about this...

--Few minutes Earlier,No POV--

Aizawa:I'll look after the other students! Protect them!

Aizawa leave the remedial classroom and rushes outside.