b̡̟̂͝o͉̗̊͛ͅn̬͑͋ų̻̲̏̅̚s͕ c̤̰̋̔̈́ĥ͇́͘a̮͖̳p̯̦̪͒̂t̮͛͛͡è̲̺́̄r̬ 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾

" will you... pass me the sugar? "

𝐲𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐢 ఌ

𓂀𑁍𓂀

After our friends slept over at our house, they all left on their own due to the work and schedules that they have. Even Jennie actually has something to do meanwhile I don't really have any important business to do today.

Which is just perfect, because I actually have a plan. I have been already planning for this for quite awhile already but I never told anyone not even my friends about it. I was about to tell them last night, but we all ended up worrying about Jisoo not answering her phone for awhile.

And let's just say that after that I forgot about it. I did think of just messaging them or creating a group chat, but I doubt they'll also have time to look into their phones.

But it's alright since I understand that we all have different responsibilities. The only person that I was able to tell this is to Jimin since he was the last one to leave out of the house. I was able to tell him about it when Jennie was taking a shower.

Good thing that as far as he knows, there's really nothing big happening at his work so he's free to help me with anything.

Fortunately, Jennie was busy even during lunch time. I told her that it's fine and I could just have lunch with Jimin. In which we did and I was able to explain what my plan was to him.

Well, basically this whole day I kept asking a lot of "will you" questions. Then I would ask her if she can go on a dinner date with me. Usually when I say 'dinner dates', we just go to our favorite fast food restaurant and then after that we buy snacks and go home to watch movie together. Nothing fancy.

But tonight, I plan to take her by surprise and bring her into a fancy restaurant.

I already reserved a whole fancy restaurant for 2 hours tonight and the only thing Jimin have to help me is the set-up in the restaurant. Although I could surely just let the staff at the restaurant decorate the place, I didn't let them.

I don't know. I just want to do it myself since I am the one throwing a surprise for her. So, I should make an effort and not just spend money.

Jimin agreed to help me by 5pm and up until 7pm before Jennie and I arrive at the place. After the lunch, Jimin returned to his work first while I buy all the things I'll be needing. I even printed some of our pictures in picture paper.

Let's just say that I have put a lot of effort than when I put an effort in my scrapbook project back in elementary.

𓂀𑁍𓂀

𝐣𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞 ఌ

My makeup stylist was doing her marvelous work on my face when my assistant came in my dressing room.

"Miss Kim, you got a message from your boyfriend."

"Hand it over please, thanks." I said.

I then try to look at the message without moving my head so that my makeup stylist could do her work in peace.