Chapter 4

Welcome to friendship ⊂((・▽・))⊃

Kiyo: Sakusa Kiyoomi
Mori: Komori Moyota
N/N: nickname

=======================================

N/N: Kiyoooooooo

Kiyo: What Y/N?

N/N: can you get a practice match with Inarizaki!!! I wanna have a sleep over

Mori: that's a great idea Y/N! We can have a practice match on Friday and just spend the night at your house doesn't that sound fun Omi?

Kiyo: Fine...I'll try to convince the coach N/N you need to cook

N/N: I will since neither of you can to save your life

Mori: I- ok I feel attacked right now

Kiyo: you should be

~.                                                                            .~

Coach Kurosu got a call from Itachiyama scheduling a practice match which he immediately agreed so now he's going to tell the members the great news.

He called all the members into a circled and explained that they were having a practice match with Itachiyama on Friday. They were surprised but exicted for the practice match.

After there practice Kita approached Suna. "What's wrong?" He asked and Suna flinched he stared at Kita with a uneasy Expression. "I can't help but feel like I know the person behind this." Suna explained and Kita tilted his head Abit. "What do you mean?" He asked and Suna sighed. "It's nothing don't worry about it."

Suna Osamu and Atsumu were walking home when Suna got a message.

Awkward_ghost: hello! ^^ how was practice?

Surin: same as usual we got a practice match with Itachiyama explain

Awkward_ghost:.....I wanted to see my cousin's again and have a sleep over because I miss them so I found this as a opportunity ;>; please don't be mad

Suna chuckled and the twins looked over to him looking at his phone. "Who are ya texting?" Atsumu asked. And Suna stared at them. "My friend." He responded and texted a response

Surin: I'm not mad we get better practice you'd be a good manager but gtg twins are wondering who I'm texting.....

Awkward_ghost: Alright bye Suna

Suna put his phone away and continued walking past the twins. "You have other friends?" Atsumu asked and Osamu nodded. "That Freind is the one who left a box of jelly fruit sticks on his desk." Osamu responded and they stared at Suna burning a hole into his head. "She's just a friend that I talk to calm down." Suna said trying to ignore the situation. "She!?" They yelled and Suna nodded. "She's in class 2-7, and the one I think should become our manager." Suna said and they laughed. "Why would she become our manager what if she's doing it just to get popular." Atsumu laughed and Suna shook his head. "I can explain why she'd be a good manager." Suna smirked and Atsumu mocked him. "Oh please do enlighten us." Osamu teased.

"She's the one that got us a practice match with Itachiyama"

Suna stated causal looking at the twins laugh. "Your joking." Atsumu said and I shook my head. "If you ask Sakusa why they we are having a practice match it's because his cousin bribed him to ask for one." Suna stated confidently. They froze and stared at Suna. "Holy shit" they said and Suna nodded.

AH... ok this is a interesting chapter that I hoped you guy's enjoyed even though barley anyone cares.....about my story..do any of you actual like it?