11°

So guys we hit 1k reads yesterday and I've been screaming for joy since then 🤧 Started this book on the 26th of May and on the 5th of June, it's at 1000 reads!! I don't know what to say honestly 🤧❤️ It's really encouraging.

So, before I start, I'll give another shout out to bedwalk again cuz yeah she's amazing af🤧❤️ Y'all should check out her book, "More than just us". It's too dope🔥

Then, you guys, make sure to also check out atopamopatop1 and read her book "Tales of the Nigerian girl". Let's try and get her to a hundred reads today guyssssss!!!

Okay we shall begin..

~GIWA~

Ivandor texted me this morning and I'm very confused.

Why did he text me?

Does he think we're friends? We've done well to act like we don't exist to each other the entire week, so I don't understand the basis of this text message I'm staring at, in my phone right now.

"Are you sure it's really him?!" I nearly flew into the air having a heart attack as Hassana's high pitched voice literally screamed into my damn ears.

The girl was hysteric. Widened eyes peered into kine in absolute shock.

It was a normal Saturday morning and she was over at my place, sitting on the big fluffy bed, in my spacious room with me. She just so happened to witness it as well.

We usually had our girls night every Friday night at my house and since Shade wasn't around for it, only Hassana and Prissy were available. Prissy had to leave early in the morning, and Hassana was too lazy to.

"But I thought Ivandor wasn't active on Whatsapp. He never replies my messages." She said.

Confusion was all over Hassana even if her voice was much less of a scream now.

"I'm not understanding it too." I genuinely told her.

She grabbed my phone from my hands and laid down on my bed, pressing the phone close to her face, nearly squishing it against her nose as she examined it properly.

"This is his DP." She declared. "THIS IS HIS DP!" She screamed now, "JESUS, JESUS, IT'S HIS DP! I TEXTED HIM LAST NIGHT AND.." she paused, stopped screaming, picked her pink pouched iPhone up from my bed where she had tossed it on earlier, and tapped on it like someone having a sugar rush and anxiety attack all in one.

She deflated almost instantly. "He still hasn't texted back since last night.. " Her tone dropped for a moment. "...but he texted you this morning?"

She sat up from my bed once again, with so much hyper activity and ginger, suddenly in her bones and looked at me in some sort of alarm.

"Maybe it was a mistake. What if he changed his number?? Should we call the number!?" She said.

Hassana, why so serious?

"SHOULD WE CALL THE NUMBER!?" She started screaming. "SHOULD WE CALL IT, GIWA!?"

"Can you stop?" I shut her up, "We're not calling him, Hassana." I dismissed that topic. ".. And can you please put yourself together. He's not a celebrity."

She actually mellowed, her demeanor relaxed... But her tensed shoulders made me know she wasn't completely calm yet.

"Yes I know but.. Ivandor doesn't just text people out of the blue.." Her tone was calmer.