Chapter 14.

A/N

Sorry for the lack of updates.

(Y/N) P.O.V:

His glove was as soft and silky as an expensive kemono, the material gently scrapping across your cheek, absorbing the tears that fell down your cheeks. "No, No you don't," you chocked out. Feeling the ball in your throat thicken, your heart getting faster as your eyes filled with tears. It wasn't long before you broke into a crying fit, curdling forward. Pennywise's hand being shoved away, your face now taking refuge in your own hands. 

Tears cascaded through the gaps between your fingers, the oozing sensation of snot slowly crawling its way out of your filled nose. You didn't care, no one could see you, no one would know. Your breaths were short and sharp, a knife cutting through your throat each time you took a giant, gasping breath. 

No words came out of your mouth. A moment later, your body calmed. Silence fell upon the room, you could hear your own heart beat now gently beating in the background. You took a deep breath, lifting your head from your hands. Feeling the head and moisture leave your face with your hands. Upon lifting your gaze, you saw Pennywise remaining still. Just staring. There was no anguish, disgust or even annoyance on his face. What you saw, you couldn't believe. The corner of his eye, those gorgeous soft green eyes had a tear. A droplet of water built up in the corner. 

Two things cause you off guard. His eyes were green? You never had seen such a beautiful shade ever, nor have you even seen any other colour than yellow or blue from the entity. Then there was that.. that bubble of water that was stored in the corner of his eye. Hugging the corner. 

He kept a steady gaze on you, keeping shallow breaths before he finally blinked. Like a staring contest, his eyes began to water as well. But not because of that, he was crying. The tears dribbled down his cheeks like a toddler drinking. His cheeks flushed red for a moment, before his entire face followed suit. 

Both of you sat here now, with tears cascading down your cheeks. Only now, it was him with fresh tears and you with the dried up trails of them. It's like the rolls had swapped. His eyes still had that gorgeous shade of emerald, glistening and glazed. Pennywise took a deep breath, closing his eyes once more and letting them remain closed for awhile. His head slightly raised as if he had the scent of some sort of animal he was hunting. 

Slowly tilting your head, you let your eyes wander over his facial features. His eyes closed now, you didn't feel as nervous to get a good look. His skin wasn't cracked, it was a glowing white. His auburn hair wasn't wispy or wirey like before. Now it looked healthy, the locks gently swaying with any movement and breeze. His lips weren't chapped, they were healthy and glowing as well. It was almost as if he had been to a beauty salon.

The entities eyes finally opened and stared back at you. (Your eye colour) and emerald eyes staring back at each other. You leaned forward for a moment, your breath slow as you kept a steady gaze. His eyes reflected your face, his glistening and glazed eyes. The tears had stopped flowing from the entity, but the trails of dried up tears were like a snail track down his cheeks. You followed them with you eyes, trailing down his cheeks, down to his chin. It stopped there.

His emerald eyes still burned into yours, but soon enough he closed them again and let his head hang down. Staring down at his knees. You watched, lifting your gaze back up to his now closed eyes. It was quiet, it was comfortable, it was peaceful in the room. Your heart beat was soft and subtle, your breath was quiet and calm. Your mind wasn't screaming. Although the clown had caused absolute horrid in your present life, you still felt semi comfortable. Hell, you felt more than semi comfortable. 

Memories flooded your mind like a tornado. The sudden playlist of past events with the entity. The embarrassing moments, the stupid moments, the childlike moments that you couldn't help but smile at the thought of.  

Moments passed. The environment and energy of the room remained peaceful and calm. It was odd, an evil entity bringing such calmness and peace to you. Maybe it was his sudden drop of his wall, the emerald eyes, the tears. You didn't have a clue, but whatever it was; it was something special. 

You shuffled back for a moment, getting comfy on the bed whilst the clown had manoeuvred himself to sit at the opposite end of the hospital bed. He still had his eyes closed with his head bowed, sitting cross legged with his hands in his lap. You stared, watching as his shoulder rose and fell to his breathing pattern. It was nice to see; the entity, a creature not from this world, breathing like a human. Comfort washed over you once more, and you soon found yourself shuffling forward. Your arms outstretched, moving around his shoulders and hugging him. Lifting your body up and forward to embrace the entity, your head nuzzling into the ruffles of his costume.