-36-

[uno]

Jungkook sat on his bed with his legs crossed as he unwittingly stared at the deck of cards in his hand. Yoongi was sat across from him with another deck while he was deciding on which uno card to put down. It was fine with Jungkook's father as long as the two wore masks the entire time.

"Take four and I choose yellow." Yoongi sounded as he placed one of the plus four wild cards down. The older patiently waited for Jungkook to place his card down but the younger wasn't moving an inch.

"Hello?" Yoongi said but there was no response so he kept staring at the raven haired who seemed to be longingly staring at something else. Yoongi turned his head around to see what Jungkook was staring at and sighed once he realized it was the window he used to talk to Taehyung through.

"Earth to Jungkook." Yoongi groaned while waving a hand in the others face making Jungkook quickly bring his attention back up to his friend. "What? Oh sorry.."  The younger guiltily stated as he began picking up four cards causing the older to sigh again.

"Jungkook you've been staring at that window practically the entire time I've been here." Jungkook frowned inside his mask at the elders true statement.

"It's my fault.." The raven haired whispered along with a sad tone causing Yoongi to raise his eyebrow. 

"What's your fault?"

"Taehyung's in the hospital because of me. I gave him the corona virus."

Yoongi frowned as he listened to Jungkook's guilt laced tone of voice as he set down his own stack of cards. Ever since Jungkook left Taehyung at the hospital a week ago after his coughs started up again he's been acting so different and everyone could tell.

The raven haired has been forgetting things lately and sometimes he would just sit in front of his window for hours worrying. He also didn't eat as much anymore and crying wasn't such an uncommon thing for him now. 

The hospital also wouldn't allow any more visits or calls to be made because now Taehyung was in intensive care 24/7.

"You gotta stop telling yourself that. He could've gotten the virus from anything, someone could've had the virus and accidentally coughed on him." Yoongi tried to reassure but nothing seemed to be working. 

"Yeah but it was most likely me. I had a fucking cold and my dumbass feelings wouldn't let me stay an inch away from him."  Jungkook practically yelled at himself, throwing the stack of cards onto his bed in frustration. "He could be on his deathbed right now and I didn't even get to say goodbye."

"Jungkook don't say that." Yoongi told in a stern voice. "I'm sure he's fine. They aren't just going to give up on him and neither are you."

The younger listened to what the black haired male was saying but ignored him at the same time as he leaned back onto the bed and stared at Taehyung's window again as if he was expecting a message to randomly pop up.

"Staring at that window isn't going to make Taehyung show up."

"It might." Jungkook said as he kept his eyes on the window. His voice was now shaky and his eyes were getting watery which he quickly wiped away because he hated crying in front of people.

Yoongi wanted to try to figure out a way to get Jungkook's mind off the brunette but he knew that there was nothing he could do besides break Taehyung out of the hospital which he obviously couldn't do.

Suddenly the elders phone sounded with a notification causing Jungkook's ears to perk up. "Was that Taehyung?!" The younger hopefully asked even knowing that it most likely wasn't.