Love Isn't A Crime

Amber's pov:

"Damien...no!!!!" I fight him off, bringing my foot up and kicking him away.

"Give me a bite~...!!!" He whines, grabbing my leg with his hands, pulling me closer to him so that he was able to reach the cupcake in my hand.

"No!!! Julie gave it to me... Get your own!!!" I laugh, attempting to hold the cupcake farther away.

This doesn't stop him as he puts his leg on top
of mine, holding me down so that he was able to push himself up the best he could and reach the cupcake.

"Hah!!!" He cheers, successfully grabbing the cupcake from my hand since I wasn't able to move away with his leg on top of mine.

Rudely, he takes a big bite of it, basically eating one half of it, if not more.

"Hey!!!" I pout, crossing my arms over my chest like a child, watching him chew, what couldn't be saved, what was already in his mouth.

He holds the cupcake towards me, but when I reach out to grab it, he pulls it away quickly.

"Nuh-Uh~... open your mouth." I was hesitant for a second, but with with his puppy eyes staring at me pleadingly and the cute pout on his lips, I knew I couldn't say no.

He breaks off the half that was left of the cupcake into a smaller piece before putting it in my mouth, basically feeding me the cupcake.

His sweet actions cause a small blush on my cheeks as I look down, chewing the delicious cupcake.

He does this three more times until it was gone.

I almost forgot that there were other people around us until we were interrupted by a clearing of a throat.

We look over to see Zander, who was sitting on the couch across from where we were sitting, with a daring smirk was on his lips.

A playful but almost dangerous glint shown through his eyes as they were fixed upon us.

"Hello you two... sorry to disrupt this..." he says, pointing a finger back and forth between Damien and I.

"No, no! You're fine, we were just talking." I give him a small, but warming smile.

"Talking...?" He asks, but his words were filled with doubt.

Talking consists of feeding someone a cupcake...

Right...?

Heh...

"Yeah... uh... how have you been?" Damien asks, trying to avoid the subject as he scratches the back of his head, removing his leg that was on top of mine.

You know...

Cause we were so close when we were talking...

Zander shrugs his shoulders, leaning back on the couch, "Same old, same old. College is way more boring than my highschool years, that's all I've got to say."

"Those were the good days, school definitely isn't the same without you guys." Damien says.

Zander nods, "Yeah, but at least you guys have each other. I feel like I lived my whole senior year awaiting graduating and getting out of that hell hole. But now I regret wanting to graduate so badly because I had so much more fun back in high school, and I had you guys."

"I guess it's times like these that are valuable since it's hard for all of us to be able to see each other all at once." Damien says.

Pfffft. Says the one who said he was bored and wanted to play games on my phone...