💔 тωєηту-ѕєνєη

"D-Dahye?" Donghyuck stuttered, looking at his ex-girlfriend. He never expected her to come back.

"Who's this? Is this your new girlfriend?" She pointed at Jiahui, the dislike in her eyes were very clear.

"She's my-"

"Soulmate" Jiahui interjected, giving her a stare back.

"Oh, you're his soulmate?" Dahye scoffed, pushing Jiahui's shoulder.

"Hui, you can't get into a fight either" Donghyuck warned the antsy girl, petting her shoulder again.

"Hyuckie~" Dahye whined, tugging on his free arm.
Donghyuck felt like he had to resist, but some part of her still loved her. 

"I miss you~ Can you leave her and come with me?" She pleaded, pressing her hands together and pouting.

"Donghyuck" Jiahui stern voice took over his thoughts.

"Oh- Uh-" He cleared his throat. "I'm sorry.."

"You shouldn't be sorry Donghyuck-ah. She cheated on you, she left you, she chose another man over you" Jiahui leaned into his ear, whispering all the words. "Never be sorry to a cheater, never"

Those words dashed across his mind. Before, ultimately, looking at Dahye.

"Hyuckie?"

"Don't call me that. You can only call we that if we are close" His voice sounded harsh but, Jiahui could hear the heartbroken tone. "Once a cheater, always a cheater"

"But Donghyuck- I can treat you way better than her" As they were about to walk home, Dahye grabbed his wrist.

"Leave me alone!" Donghyuck yelled, warning her to stay away. "I'm not letting you break my heart again!"

"But I promise, I won't! What's so special about her anyways?!"

"I'm his soulmate you dumbass. Has anyone told you to pay attention, I think we've said that already" Jiahui pushed Dahye's forehead with her index finger, making her stumble back just a bit.

"I am not a dumbass!" She fumed, raising her hand to smack Jiahui across the cheek.

"If you hit her, you hurt me" Donghyuck's sentence stopped Dahye from striking.

"W-What?" The girl lowered her hand. "So you're that type of soulmates..."

She cursed under her breath, the two couldn't hear what she had said.

"Yeah, so can you leave us alone now? He clearly doesn't want you" Jiahui tried shoving the stubborn girl away with her foot, but she wouldn't budge.

"You guys don't seem fond of each other. Are you to even dating- Or are you just soulmates that aren't dating?" Dahye chuckled, knowing she got them.
Jiahui, on the other hand, panicked and looked at the boy beside her.

"Yes, we are dating" Donghyuck stated firmly, surprising Dahye.

"Ugh- Prove it!" She stomped her feet, looking at the 'couple.'

"How do we prove it to you?" Jiahui muttered.

"Kiss her"