Suffering

Taeyong was sitting in the garden with Ten .. recently he was able to walk alone and it was satisfying. He missed fresh air and the nature so he was bare footed trying to be connected with the nature.

And they were sitting on grass . Good thing Taeyong omoni loved gardening.

It was a peaceful silence until he decide to break it ..

" Hey Ten.."

Ten wasn't liking it. He wasn't use to call Ten y Taeyong so he frawned.

" Yeah.."

" Why are you frawning ?"

Ten took a deep breath before turning his head..
" It's because you never call me Ten when we are alone or with inner circle."

Taeyong chuckled,
" I'm so sorry .. you know that I don't remember everything. I remember few things from which I can tell we were close and I obviously didn't call you Chittaphon .."

" You call me Lee "

" As in Leechaiyapornkuls Lee ... Matching with my name Lee "

Ten hummed ..

" Okay so Lee... We were really close right ? "

" Yeah... So close "
So close that we fucked each other carelessly for years until ...

But Ten didn't said everything. He just smiled painfully.
" You don't remember anything huh ?"

" Ehh... I do .. we were close and I can remember going out and spending time with you. Dancing and singing together. I feel safe around you. I trust you. I'm comfortable with you "

Reminded Ten about those times when they were comfortable enough to get naked and do many things together. They were each other comfort zone. What if Ten never went with Johnny and Taeyong never got hooked by Jaehyun?
At least Taeyong wouldn't suffer like this.

" Lee..."

" Oh.. yeah... "

Taeyong rubbed his nape nervously.
" So you know all my secrets right ? Like I have told you everything I guess ... "

Ten laughed rubbing Taeyongs arm,
" Well... You told me some , I figured some , I heard some and saw some. So almost everything... "

" Ohh... So can you tell me if I had a girlfriend or..."

" What no what the fuck..."

Before Taeyong could finish his sentence he was cut off.

" Don't tell me you forgot your gender preference due to partial amnesia please.. you are gay bro.. "

Taeyong scoffed...
" I thought that too... Because I was having... Am..."

It was new for Ten to see the confident diva getting all flustered,
" What is it ?"

" Did I have a boyfriend or lover ? I mean if I had , he would have come to meet me atleast... "

He comes everyday when you are sedated that's why you don't see him. Just don't know if he is a lover or not.

" Why are you asking this ?"

" I was just curious because I have this feeling that I had someone ... I was emotionally involved and physically too...  I just can't remember him at all... Just some blurry visions.."

Ten thought for few minutes. He shouldn't say anything about Jaehyun. Not now ...

" You had like flings ... "