☁️Mariblanc☁️

"Marinette..." a whisper entered the room
"Huh? Who's there?" Mari got up from her bed and started looking around her room. "I guess I'm just hearing t- AH!" She saw a white cat standing in front of her "C-Chat...what's wrong with you?" The confused girl took a few steps back "oh princess I have missed you~" he backed her up against the wall and started to twirl her hair "C-Chat! This isn't you!" Mari stared into his blue eyes "shh..." he unzipped his pocket and pulled out a cloth, placing it to her mouth making Mari fall into into chats arms. "Let me take you somewhere special~"
(10 minutes)
"What happened?" Mari tried to move her arms and legs she couldn't, it was like if she was chained up.... "I'm glad you're awake princess" he came out of the shadows and stared at her beautiful body "what are you looking at- IM NAKED!!" A pool of embarrassment spread across her face she never showed anyone her body before. "You shouldn't worry about being naked princess I love it."
He went to his closet and picked up an electric sex wand "I am going to make you cum so much you will beg me to stop" he whispered in her ear and attached a cable with a small, metal tip to the wand. "C-Chat..." he holds the tip in his hand and smirks "do you like this? Being chained up?" With the cable in one hand, he touches her lightly with his other hand, making chats fingers shock her soft skin. "A-ah! Y-Yes only by you B-Blanc!" she quickly squirmed under her restraints, using his body as a conduit, chat brushed his electric fingers over her stomach. Tingling shockwaves ripple through her "A-ahhh f-fuck!" Blanc next touches one of her nipples. The sharp jolt stiffens her pink nipples instantly, "Mmm so sensitive~"
he teases her other nipple until she's about to scream.
Mari fights her bindings as her body sings with both pain and pleasure. "B-Blanc! Ah! M-More!!" Chat blows hot air over her abused skin, as he slowly goes between her legs. He grips the wand and uses his electric touch to shock her inner thigh, "agh! T-that h-hurts..." Mari cried as he licks a warm path up to her pussy. He parts her tender skin with his tongue "ah! God yes!" Blanc sucks her clit and then spanks her pussy with his palm. "Mmph. Yes!" He shocks her wet thigh again "you're mine little slave" another shuddering wave of pleasure crests within her, riding the orgasm until she nearly blacked out "B-Blanc I-I" he slowly took the chains off her and kissed her nose "I love you Marinette" before Mari could say anything Blanc climbed on top of her; his hard, hot body hovers inches above hers. "C-chat..." Mari wrapped her legs around his hips, pulling him in closer "you're so beautiful" Blanc quickly grabbed his handcuffs and tied her hands to the bed post. "I love you c-chat..."
He guides his thick length inside of her and fills up every inch of her. "A-ah!" She could feel her pussy stretching for him "You're so h-hard ah!" Blanc fucks her hard and slow, each thrust ramming her G-spot. She buried her face into his shoulders, "G-God c-chat!" He pulls out slowly until just the tip of him lingers within her. Then he slams into her with force "AH! A-ahhh!" Caught between the cuffs on her wrists and Blancs deep and powerful thrusts her vision blurs. "F-fuck m-Mari..." she raised her hips to meet his quickening rhythm, taking him even deeper. His claws dig into her flesh as another orgasm rises within her. "AH! B-Blanc! Agh!" Chat goes rigid Over her as a spectacular spasm of pleasure travels from his body to hers. "Mari! F-fuck!" He slowly slides out of her and takes her handcuffs off.

"Marinette...agh!" A purple butterfly slides out of chats bell "Princess? What are you doing h- I LOST MY MEMORY OF ME F*CKING MY PRINCESS!!!" Chat cried into her lap "it's okay kitty we can do it some other time" Mari smiled "what about I fuck you right now?~" he wiggled his eyebrows
"No"
"Aww Princesssss pleaseee?"
"No"
(Meanwhile in hawkmoths lair)
"Fuck this I quit, Nooroo dark wings fall"
"Nathalie take over for me I need to get my therapist"