𝟏𝟏

𝘽𝙍𝙊𝙊𝙆𝙇𝙔𝙉, 𝙉𝙔
𝘼 𝙈𝙊𝙉𝙏𝙃 𝙇𝘼𝙏𝙀𝙍..

Tisha Powell

She opened the door to the Amore's room. She gazed around the room seeing a little yellow journal, that marked an A on it. Let's see what this little demon child write about me, she thought. She opened the notebook to a page with a pen in it. She read the page slowly.

'I think having a little brother is cool, my dad and I getting closer by the day. On the other hand I have this ball-headed malicious stepmother who is a hoodrat. In conclusion, I just hate it here, I cannot wait till' I'm older to leave'.

Tisha threw the pen down, as she stomped out the room furiously. She rushed into the living room, where Amari sat watching a basketball game. She threw the book at him.

"What the hell, Tisha?! I'm watching a game!" Amari exclaimed, as he looked up at her.

"This daughter of yours been writing bad shit about me! Calling me a hoodrat..bald headed!-". Amari opened the book seeing what his daughter had wrote.

"I mean she and I are getting close" He nodded his head, smiling. Tisha smacks the book out of his hand.

"That's not the point, 'Mari! You know I'm not bald headed!".

"Girl, I know you not bald head, I can see that! Why you looking through my daughter stuff anyway?" Amari told her.

Amore walked in the apartment, closing the door behind her, seeing Tisha and her dad arguing. She seen her journal on the floor. "This goddamn journal been keeping you busy! I read what you said about me!" Tisha yelled at her.

"Okay, and?" Amore said, not caring one bit.

"I don't appreciate being called malicious, bald headed, and a hoodrat!".

"You should've never been in my room snooping through my things then!" Amore argued back.

"See Tisha, now you got ya' feelings hurt" Amari blurted out. Tisha shocked by her own husband not defending her.

"So your gonna choose this rat over me?!".

"You gon' stop disrespecting my daughter!" Amari stood up, getting frustrated. He didn't like her calling her daughter out her name anymore. Amore snatched her journal up, walking away to her room, ignoring them.

"Since she wanna leave so bad, send her back to her granny!".

"Nah, my daughter is staying here with me. She only thing that I have left of Simone!".

"That bitch is dead! She dead, and she not coming back! Why the hell you still bringing her up?!" Tisha screamed.

"I could've had a great family with Simone and Amore! Now I regret even fucking with yo' ass!".

"That's why Tyrell isn't yours, nigga!" Tisha yelled. Amari stood there speechless as hell.

He sat back down on the couch, rubbing his face down. "You real fucked up, Tisha.." He mumbled.

"No, you still fucked up and hung up over that dead babymother of yours!" Tisha yelled, stormed off back to their bedroom, slapping the door.