CHAPTER 19

After the incident Gulf stayed with his family. But every day he missed Mew...his face.. his smile...his good morning...in fact instead of having tea..Gulf started to drink coffee as the smell reminded him of his P.

On the third day ...Gulf went to his office... loads of files were pilled up on his desk...as he was off from work...for few days..

Saint was awkward when he faced Gulf. He was supposed to say something...but stopped. Gulf looked at Saint and asked, "is there anything you want to talk about".

Saint shook his head.

Gulf was thinking how he will talk to Zee about breaking the Courtship...he was about to call Zee but his phone rang.. and to his surprise it was Zee calling.

Gulf: "hello Zee... we need to talk"

Zee: "Same here Gulf ....I'll see you in your office in half an hour"

Gulf: "Okay."

30mins Later..........

Zee: "Hey ..Can I come in?"

Gulf: "Sure..Please

Gulf and Zee were facing each other at the opposite side of the table...

Both of then in Union

"Lets break the COURTSHIP"

"YOU WANT THAT TOO?"

Again in union.

"I love Mew"

"I love Saint"

HUH!!! Saint???? My Secretary Saint???

Yes!!

How? When??

Well you know the day we were suppose to on a date ... ....... .........

Zee told Gulf Everything (he excluded the details of SEX)

Gulf was listening to him with open mouth.. he was shocked..not in a bad way..but happy and surprised....

He listened to Zee and released a deep sigh..

"So You and Saint Hmmmmmm"

Gulf picked up his intercom and called Saint.

"Saint. Please come to the Office."

"Yes Sir."

Saint was scared.... He gulped and entered Gulf's Room.

Gulf looked seriously at Him

"Saint ....do you love Zee?"

"No Sir...I mean Yes Sir.."

"Hmmmmm"

"Okay then.... You have my blessing..."

Saint looked up and saw Gulf was smiling....

Saint looked at Zee..he was also smiling....

Zee and Gulf looked at each other... and laughed....looked at Saint's Confused expression..

When Saint realized that he was bullied as a silly... he glared at Zee..who couldn't control his smile...and blushed at Gulf...

He didn't know what to do...

He somehow excused himself and ran as fast as he could....

Gulf: Well..i am happy for you.... Zee you didn't ask me why I want to break the courtship??

Zee: "Gulf.. I know.... You love Mew...don't you??'

Gulf looked down and nodded..... his happy expression suddenly changed to a sad one...which didn't go unnoticed by Zee.