Spiritual 3

Aarav is sitting in the garden area and thinking about the fairy princess whom he saw that night in Forest.

Aarav: [self-talk] I didn't smelled her fragrance. … how I will find her in this city??? I just lost in her eyes and I myself forget to blink my eye.

Anjali saw him sitting from balcony….. And taking himself.

Aarav: [self-talk] I have to go and see where she stays in this city.

Thinking this he started go out from the mansion. He's roaming here and there in the local roads.

Aarav: [in mind] how many beautiful girls are present here…… and staying in between humans is more difficult.

He's roaming when all of them seeing him only. First he we confused seeing this when a reporter came to him…..

Reporter: hello ASR…. The great fashion King in India???? Oh god we're surprised.

Saying this he started to click the photos…… he don't get this chance because always his BGs are behind him.

Aarav: [thinking] ASR??? Who's that person???

Hearing ASR many girls also came to him and talking with him nicely….. but he's seeing them lustfully.

Aarav: [in mind] People Wait Around Too Long for Love. .. I'm Happy with All of My Lusts!”

He saw one girl who attractive more… he smirked towards her and gave her a address to meet him.

Reporter: [turning to camera] you can see the business tycoon Arnav Singh Raizada in the city….. girls are Gaga over him.

Hearing Arnav Singh Raizada.. Aarav was shocked!!! He almost forgot that he have one brother also.

Aarav: [in mind] so this is for ASR???? Not bad Chote….. but where is he???

-----------------: :----------------

Australia:

Arnav: I am in meeting Aman try to understand.

Aman: I don't what you will do??? But you have to sort out this soon.

Arnav: for that only I left you in India right??

Aman: but in news showing that you're in the city.

Arnav: come on it's maybe rumor…… [ after one minute] wait… Wait… he's my twin brother Aarav Singh Raizada.

Aman: [ shocked] what?? But you not said anything about this to me.

Arnav: he's not with us from last 5 years we thought maybe he's no more.

Aman: what if he use your name here??

Arnav: I don't think he will do that… Because in childhood we're opposite to each other… and now I myself don't know.

Aman: how to find him he's Aarav not Arnav???

Arnav: he have Dark Blue Eyes Aman… I have to go now bye…..

--------------: :--------------

Dark Forest:

CHIRAG Rana already in Jungle and going inside….. it was smoky and very dangerous forest….

The smoky smell is coming from the Forest…. He came inside the forest. When he was going he saw the skeletons inside the soil.

 When he was going he saw the skeletons inside the soil