Ch. 4

TZUYU'S POV

"I'm going now," Sana said and stood up.

"Already?" I asked while pouting.

"Tzuyu I stayed here for one more hour for you. Maybe he left already. Tsk. I can't resist you."

"Just stay with me here."

"No. Later sleep here."

"Really?"

She nod her head so I stand and smile at her. I won't tell Chaeyoung to follow her now. I trust her love for me. And she never gets attracted to guys. I know how much she hate guys.

"I'm going now too. I have a lunch meeting with Jihyo," I said and glance at my wrist watch.

"You have a lunch meeting yet you're here!?" She shrieked with scolding look.

I sheepishly smile, "That's just Jihyo unnie."

She shook her head, "You're so stubborn."

"I wanna be with you, is that a sin?" I pouted like a kid.

Her face flamed so she quickly turn her back on me and stormed inside her room. I bit my lip to prevent myself from laughing. My girlfriend's face is priceless whenever she's blushing. Damn. I'm freaking inlove with her.

"Bye now, baby," I said and wait for her response.

"Bye. I love you!" She screamed.

"I love you most!"

I went out of her apartment after shouting those words. When I'm already at my car, my phone rang. My brows furrowed and took my phone out of my pocket.

'What's with him?'

"Hello?" I said trying not to get annoyed..

"Wazzup?" His smile is evident to his voice,

I rolled my eyes, "What do you want?"

"I want a new house there at Seoul."

"And why?"

"See you soon, Tzu."

"What do you me—"

Damn that guy! He hung up! Fuck, and what? See me soon? What does he mean? Don't tell me he'll go here? Oh, damn no. I don't want! The guts of that guy sucks! I hate him! Wish he won't go here and just pranking me.

'Hope you won't meet Sana.'

SANA'S POV

"Hi, Miss Sana," a very tall guy stood up from his seat and smile at me. "I'm Kim Mingyu."

"Hello, Mr. Kim. Sorry I'm late," I apologize and sat infront of him.

He's not my future business partner. I just lied to Tzuyu because I know she won't let me. I love singing and performing and Kim Mingyu will be my manager. He emailed me and told me that he saw my video that I posted on YouTube.

I want to be a singer or idol but I didn't ask help for Tzuyu because I know her employees and other people will just hate me more and tell that I'm using Tzuyu to gain money and popularity, which is not true. I love Tzuyu not because she's popular nor rich. I love her because she's my happiness.

"Thank you for showing up after almost two hours, Miss Sana," he said with a smug smile on his face.

I don't know if he's joking or what.