𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖾𝗇𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗋

request from lalalalalabich
♪slow dancing in the dark- joji

y/n~ your name

b/f/n~ best friend's name

f/n~ friend's name

p/g/n~ popular guy/girl's name

c/n- crush's name

c/h/c~ crush's hair colour

♡︎

"Hey guys wanna do something drastic?"

I was lazily leaning against a tree as my friends were laughing and talking. I wasn't really paying them much attention as it was 2 in the morning and I'd been up since 7. 

"Yeah sure why not!" B/F/N said grinning excitedly. "We have nothing to lose anyway."

The rest of my friend group agreed without really thinking about it. I may have forgotten to mention that they were all pretty drunk by now.

"Why don't we all... crash P/G/N's party? It's the biggest and wildest party of the year. You've heard what goes down there."

My ears pricked up at what had just been said. Were they sure? We weren't invited for a reason.

"Y/N you coming?" B/F/N asked. She stumbled slightly and grabbed my shoulders to steady herself. 

"Um sorry guys but hard pass." I said whilst taking a look at my friends. They all looked pretty dishevelled and in no fit state to go. 

"Are you seriously kidding me right now?" F/N exclaimed. 

Everyone else nodded and agreed. They looked pretty pissed at me for not wanting to come.

"I'd love to go obviously but..." I waved my hands around frantically trying to think of a good excuse as to why I didn't want to go. "...I have to go babysit my little cousin tomorrow. Quite early in the morning. Yeah."

I cringed at my response but tried to look truthful and upset by that.

"You are soo boring. No wonder we don't invite you when we do things that are fun."

"Yeah Y/N what's with the whole old woman act? Lighten up!"

"Guys I'm so sorry but I-"

"Just leave it. We don't want your lame ass tagging along anyways."

Then they all turned around and sauntered off, even B/F/N. I felt kinda hurt by that. They should've at least been a bit nicer about it.

I sighed and got up, collecting the empty wine bottles and sweet wrappers littered across the grass. Now I'm going to have to face my mum. She didn't know I had snuck out and I'm certain she'll catch me and ground me for a month. 

I stood up and brushed myself off, getting ready to leave when I noticed a big, silver truck pull up at the edge of the park.