36: A Disastrous Plan

The familiar scent filled my nostrils. Engulfed in the warmth that was emanating from the body, I snuggled deeper into the chest of the person.

Slowly blinking my eyes open, my eyes met Jimin's beautiful face.

He was sleeping peacefully. The sun rays entering from the window lightened up his whole face. I brushed back the soft tendrils of his hair. He looked so calm, so beautiful.

Why am I seeing him in my dreams as well?

My fingers slowly traced his beautiful face, his elegant nose, his plump lips, his eyes. My fingers unconsciouly moved along to rejoice this opportunity.

Why does he feel so real?

"I wish that this dream wouldn't end...", I muttered.

All of a sudden, he caught my hand which was on his face.

"Then, let's not end it...", I heard his raspy voice and it made butterflies flutter in my stomach.

Even his voice in my dream sounds so good.

He pulled me closer to him and his one hand tucked a strand of hair behind my ear.

"I need to wake up....", I said sleepily.

"But you are already awake.", He told while brushing his fingers against mine.

"What?", I stared at him in confusion.

I blinked my eyes hard. Then, I rubbed my eyes and stared at him in shock. The reels of my brain started working and realization dawned on me. He felt real because he was real after all!

Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. And I was actually touching his face?!

Wait, How the hell was I sleeping in Jimin's bed?! And Why the hell was he sleeping by my side?!

I tried to get up hastily but his arms were tightened around my body and I couldn't escape from his strong arms.

"Let go.", I said while struggling but it was of no use. I tried to push him back but his grasp around me tightened even more.

"Don't move.", His eyes were still half closed and his raspy morning voice made me feel warm all over.

I looked at him with heat rushing to my cheeks. He was awake and still he hadn't released me.

"What are you doing? Why are you sleeping here? How am I here? Why are you here?! ", I asked exasperated.

Instead of letting me go, he hugged me even more closer and my head was buried in his chest.

"You ask a lot of questions.", He said. "You were more cuter when you were sleeping."

"Let me go.", I said while glaring at him.

"You weren't telling this last night. ", He whispered in my ears.

"W-What did I tell last night?", I said.

Oh god, did I blabber anything stupid in sleep?

"You told a lot of things...", He said.

I gulped hard. Shit.

Did we----wait, how can we? I slept like a log.

"Like?", I questioned.

"Like how much you want...."

Panicked,  I quickly pushed him back when he was caught off guard and jumped out of the bed. Due to my sudden jump and a pretty hard push, Jimin landed on the floor.