Chapter 9

Malena POV

"You sure bringing Dean with us is fine with you?" I asked Caleb sixth time.

"Hey... why are you so tensed. It's okay and you're not even taking my help. I'm telling you just come with us in our plane" he said again.

Caleb had already booked hotel for me, Andrea and Dean, so it was too much for me to accept the flight ticket also. So we booked our ticket ourselves which Caleb didn't like obviously.

"No, it's fine we'll meet you at the hotel" I said and hung up the phone.

"So you are ready?" Dean asked.

"Yes... What about you?" Andrea asked him.

"I'm all ready... Right baby" he said jokingly.

After our ten hours flight I was completely exhausted.
As we reached the airport the car which Caleb sent for us took us to our hotel.

I was too tired so Dean had to help me with my luggage. We reached the lobby and we saw everyone waiting for us.

"You are here" Caleb came.

"So this is your room Andrea and this is your room" he gave me the key.

"What about Dean?" I asked and Dean pinched me.

"Baby what are you saying? We are going to share one room" he said, laughing nervously.

Caleb looked at me and then at him.

I saw Christian's eye on me. But when I saw him with a girl my eyes widened. Obviously he was a playboy.

We all went to our room.

"So baby let's do something" Dean said playfully.

"So now what? Are we going to stay in one room?" I asked.

"You find it one room" he asked showing me the whole place. It was a suite. And trust me I was not even shocked to know that it was so luxurious.

"You take that room and I'll take this one. And I'm going to sleep" I said taking my bag.

I entered my room and went straight to my bed.

After sleeping for I didn't know how many hours, I woke up to find something to eat.

I took an apple from the fruit basket and looked at the time. It was 3am, and I was fully awake.

I went to the balcony and stood there watching the sky. My mom used to tell me that if I ever get tensed, I should watch the sky. The peace would calm me down.

"Mom... Dad... I miss you" I said softly, wiping my tears.

I looked around until I found Christian standing on his balcony half naked.
He was looking at me and I guess he even heard what I said.

I looked around somewhere else but not at Christian. Soon I heard a woman's voice and saw the woman who I saw in the lobby with Christian.

She had worn her night gown that was too short to cover anything. I ignored them and went in my room. But there was nothing to do right now.

I knocked at Dean's door but probably he must be sleeping. I was going back but I heard the door open. I turned and found Dean standing by the door.

"You are not sleeping?" he asked.

"No I had enough sleep" I replied. "What about you, why aren't you sleeping?"

"Oh I also had enough of sleep today" he said.

"So what you doin' right now? Can I join?" I asked.

"Actually I watching something" he said with a boyish grin.

"Let's watch it together" I said.

"Trust me you don't want to watch it" he said chuckling.

I looked at him unbelievably.

"You watch that kind of stuff" I gasped.

"You won't understand. Staying away from my girlfriend, what am I supposed to do then?" he raised his shoulders.

"Pervert" I muttered but he still heard it.

He laughed and went to shut his laptop.

He came back and said "let's do something"

"Something... Like?" I asked.

He smirked and brought his pillows.

"You know these things are very helpful" he said and threw it on my face and ran away.

"You... How dare you" I took the pillow and ran towards him to hit him. I threw the pillow at him but it missed.

I looked around and saw a cushions on the couch. I picked it up and threw on him and it hit his face. Headshot...

He picked that cushion while I stepped back. As he threw the cushion, I bent down and the cushion flew out from the balcony.

I ran towards the balcony and looked down.

"You threw the cushion" I laughed.

Dean came and looked down.
"Oh f*ck... Look what you did. That innocent cushion was living his best life but suddenly you appeared out of nowhere and kicked him out of his own house" he said wiping his fake tears.

I sat on the floor laughing so hard that I didn't notice that Dean had a whipped cream spray.
He sprayed all the cream on my hairs.

"Dean what the hell" I shouted. "Give me that... Give me"

I tried to snatch but I couldn't. As we were pushing and pulling each other, the spray slipped from his hand and fell down. We both looked down and then at each other.

"The innocent spray was living his best life until you came and kicked him too out of his own house" he again repeated.

"That's not my mistake" I defended.

"You two are cute" a voice grabbed our attention. We both turned and saw the girl and Christian together.

"Hey, I'm Diana" she introduced herself.

"Oh hey I'm Dean with my stupid girlfriend Malena" he said.

But I ignored him because I was too busy in avoiding Christian's gaze.

"You both are adorable, you know" she commented.

"I know I'm too adorable" Dean smiled.

"Let's head in" I whispered.

He looked at me and then nodded.

"Bye Diana" he waved.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I hope you like this chapter please do
Vote
Comment
Share