Peter's revenge

RILEYS POV.
I passed Eric, and laid my hand on his strong chest for a second.
Wow, he was strong.
"Goodnight." I whispered, as I looked into his eyes. I walked away, and instantly felt cold.
Wait. I just told him that I was Tobi's sister.
Oh oh.
Well, I'm sure nothing would happen. It's not like it was really important anyway.

I was so lost in my thoughts, that when someone came up behind me and blindfolded me, I didnt even see them. I screamed, as the blindfold covered my vision. I started kicking as they grabbed onto me and led me somewhere.
"HELP! SOMEONE!" I screamed, desperate. "HELP!"
"Hold on to her! Shes getting away." A voice cried out. Wait a minute, that voice. It was Peter. I tripped one of them, and forced my blindfold off.
It was Peter and Drew. They grabbed my hands and held me over the chasm.

"HEY!" Another familiar voice cried out. Thank God.
"ERIC! HELP!" I screamed to him.
Eric ran over, while Peter and Drew quickly ran away. He began to start running after them, but I grasped his arm. "Please, no. Stay with me." I whispered. He looked down at me, and his anger faded away. He helped me up, and put one arm around my shoulder.

"Are you okay?" Eric gently asked, scared. I nodded, and melted into his arms. He smelled good. I dug my face into his neck and snuggled in closer as he rubbed my back and pulled me into him. A silvery liquid ran down my cheeks and onto his shirt and kept running.

Finally, after a few minutes, I pulled myself out of his warmth and looked at him. He looked angry, sad, and worried at the same time.
"Sorry." I apologized. He looked at me in confusion, then shook his head.
"You have nothing to feel sorry for." He softly replied. I bit my lip, then stared at the floor as everything started getting dizzy.

The last thing I remembered was being carried in Eric's strong arms and being laid down in a soft bed.