01

N city, a city split in two

N city, a city split in two. The first half -Neo- where the rich and perfect live. While the other -Timor- notorious for their gangs and where every variety of crimes can be found.

Those who grew up in Timor had to fend for themselves, a survival of the fittest as to what others call it. And people who live in Neo, are what the other half calls spoiled brats.

Which for the most part was true...well except for Choi Haru. She wanted nothing more than to tear down the system apart.

Seeing people from the other side suffer because of her sides ignorance. It made her sick, that was how she ended up here.

In Timor, where every outcast in Neo are sent.

"Fucking hell...one day I'll get back at them"

She muttered, dragging herself to the nearest convenience store. It may had been a year or two ago -she doesn't care anymore- she could still remember the disgusted faces of everyone.

Her parents threw her things to the ground, her friends spewing whatever insult they could think of.

The hateful stares of everyone at the border, witnessing as she got sent to the other side. She scoffed, she picked up her stuff she walked through the gate.

She looked back at everyone she ever knew, she gave them a sinister smirk. She raised up a hand and flipped them off before making her way further into Timor.

Atleast they cared enough to give her money. To say that she was doing fine for herself is a lie.

Her cold fingers lingered between the cup noodle or the instant curry. Her hand reached for the curry, putting it in her basket she moved to check out.

"That would be 8.50 ma'am"

"Thank you"

She walked out the door, opening a popsicle that she just bought.

It isn't really bad here, it looks normal.

Everything was normal during daylight. But when night falls, every door and window must be locked. And it seems she was running out of time as the sun had already began to set.

"Shit"

She cursed under her breathe, walking faster. Practically running she stopped at her apartment building, fumbling with her keys as the last ray of light shone behind her.

She quickly opened the door taking her groceries inside and slamming it shut. Making sure to lock it in the process. She heived a sight of relief, enjoying what was to be a peaceful night.

 She heived a sight of relief, enjoying what was to be a peaceful night

"THERE THEY ARE! DON'T LET THEM GET AWAY"

Five guys in suits chased after Jisung and Renjun. The both of them laughing at the guys.

"Come back here you rascals!"

Jisung looked back at them laughing loudly.

"Fuck off old man!"

Renjun gave him a look of amusement before continuing on ahead. The younger following suit.

Turning the corner both of them stopped in their tracks, the tall brick wall towered over them as they heard footsteps approaching.

They looked left and right trying to find whatever place to hide in.

"The both of you, break into the apartment to your left it should be empty"

Jaemin's voice rang through their ear pieces, both the boys nodded at eachother. Jisung keeping watch as Renjun picked the lock.

"Faster hyung!"

"I'm trying you idiot!"

"Well you're apparently not fast enough!"

Renjun looked at the boy for a second, before continuing to work on the lock.

"It's open!"

Jisung swung the door open, going inside along with Renjun. Both of them panting as they locked the door.

Jisung watched through the curtains as the guys left. He sighed in relief.

"Ah!"

Jisung jumped back behind Renjun as a bottle whizzed past him. Hitting a spot only centimeters from his head.

"Who are you?"