Chapter 10

Malena POV

"So what's up with you guys" Andrea asked sitting next to me.

Right now we were at the pool of our hotel with Caleb's parents. Actually we three thought to come and chill at the pool and there we met Caleb's parents.

I know we were stupid that we could go to the beach but we were here in the pool but that was because they had planned everything.

We were going to beach at 9am and it was 7 right now. We would go to Lanikai beach and I was super excited. I had packed my bikinis that I never wore once, and here I got the opportunity to try all of them. It was so calm and beautiful here. I was actually enjoying and missing Rachel. She missed all this.

"So what are you thinking right now?" Dean asked me moving his hand in front of my face. I slapped his hands as he squealed like a girl. Stupid...

"How to kill you because I'm still mad about that whipped cream that you put on my hairs" I huffed.

"I'm sorry, come on" he laughed. And suddenly he rushed towards me and hid behind me.

"What happened? What are you doing?" I asked.

"Louisa" he whisper yelled.

"What Louisa?" I asked.

"My girlfriend Louisa" he said.

"Where?"

"There" he pointed to a fine lady wearing black one piece.

"What should we do?" I asked as Andrea looked shocked.

"What are you doing?" Caleb came and asked Dean.

"I'm putting sunscreen on her" he lied.

"There's no Sun" Caleb looked up.

"Yeah... Baby stand up" I said awkwardly. He stood up facing his back to Louisa.

Caleb frowned at him but didn't say anything.

After I checked the absence of Louisa, he relaxed.

"You don't know where your girlfriend is? What an irresponsible man" Andrea said.

"She didn't tell me" he replied, typing on his phone.

"Oh actually she did but I forgot to check the message" he smiled boyishly.

"Stupid" Andrea snorted.

"It's okay now she is gone. But we need to be careful" I told them.

They both nodded.

I was sitting and looking at Andrea and Dean swimming in the pool that I didn't even realize that Christian came and sat next to me.

"So how long do you know him?" he asked.

"Umm... Around 5 months" I replied nervously.

"How did you both meet?" he asked again.

"Andrea introduced us" I lied actually it was not a lie. It was true Andrea introduced us.

"What do you like about him?" he asked. What it has to do with him? I eyeroll mentally.

"He is nice to me. And I trust him that he'll never break my heart" I lied again.
I should get a 'best liar debut award'

He didn't say anything just nodded.

So now it was my turn to ask him.

"How do you know Diana?"

"We met in a party"

"So she is your girlfriend?"

"What makes you think so?"