Chapter 13

Okay guys! So I got some news. Well, and I have a question. (Please answer in the comments)

#1: Do you guys think after i finish this story i should enter it in the watty awards?

#2: I was thinking about trying to get this published. I don't know if you guys like the idea but it cant hurt to try.

Anyways.... I'll let you read. And PLEASE tell me what you think I should do! Thanks!

_______________________________________________________________________________

Hand in hand we walked into the giant mansion and there was laughing and horseplay everywhere you looked. As soon as Brandon cleared his thoat everyone turned to us. Well, let me rephrase that. All eyes were on us. Everything was silent and I started to feel very shy. Its a weird feeling, well, atleast that's what I think I felt. I've never felt shy before because I've always been the outgoing type. But right now I didn't want all the attention, or the silence. I'd rather be invisible.

"Everyone, this is Christina. She's going to be with us a while so make her feel welcome." Brandon stated.

His voice was so full of power. I mean, I know I shouldn't think of him this way but it was just so sexy. Everyone obeyed and said hi.

"Hi, i'm Christina..." I said shyly.

They all waved at me and two girls about my age came up to me. One had long dirty blonde hair that went down to her waist. The other had dark brown hair that almost looked black and went to her shoulder and it was wavy. I was so jelous of them because their was like no flaw in them at all. 

"Hi Christina! My name is Hanna! And this is my friend Roslynn." Said the blonde haired girl.

"Hi, I'm Roslynn. But you can call me Rosie." Said the brown haired girl.

"Hi guys, you can just call me Chris." I smiled. I was feeling more at home already. I turned to look at Brandon. "So Brandon, what did you want to tell me now." I questioned.

Brandon looked down at me and smiled. "Come with me, and Rosie, Hanna, you come too."

I locked arms with Brandon and held him close. I don't know why but I hated how he called her Rosie. I mean, she's my new friend but I know this sounds weird but I don't want her hanging around Brandon. Or any girl for that matter. He is mine.

"Where the crap did that come from?" I mumbled shocked with mystlf for thinking he's mine. Why did I even think that!?!

"Where did what come from?" Hanna questioned.

"Nothing." I growled.

"Awe come on Chris you can tell us!" Rosie stated.

I grabbed onto Brandon harder and pulled him closer to me.

"None of your business." I growled to Rosie.

Brandon laughed and we walked out the back door and into the woods. Of course Rosie and Hanna are following behind. We made it to the middle of the woods and Brandon unlatched his arm from mine. He stood infront of me and spoke.

"Let Hanna and Rosie hang onto you. I promise they won't hurt you. Nobody will. Just trust me Chrissy okay?" He pleaded.

I nodded and Hanna and Rosie grabbed onto my arms. I glared at Rosie for a second before turning my attention back to Brandon who was atleast ten steps back from me than before. I tried to walk foreward to him, only to be pulled back into place by Rosie. I sighed in frustration and kept my eyes locked on Brandon. He walked behind a tree and then a few minutes later a big black wolf came out from behind the tree Brandon was just in.

My eyes grew wide and I stood there in shock. I'd know that wolf anywhere. Its the one I saw the first night at the meadow. The one I told everything to. The one who saved he from my syco family. The one who saw me in mermaid form early this morning on my 16th birthday.

It was Storm...

"Your Storm?" I asked my voice shaking.

He nodded and I was scared to death. I ran away from my family to get away from my crazy family of werewolves and mermaids. But now I'm hanging out with three werewolves right now!?! Oh my gosh, they are going to murder me. He lied to me. I tried to squirm away from Hanna and Rosie but they were so strong. I slipped out of Hanna's grip and almost Rosie's until she pushed me onto the ground and pinned me there.

"Let me go!" I screamed. "Get off!"

She held on tighter to me and kept me there. "No Chris, your staying here."

"It's Christina! And the only reason I'm here was to get away from my werewolf family! Now get off!" I growled. My voice was full of venom and I didn't trust anyone anymore.

I could feel my eyes turning black. I was pissed and nobody could calm me down now. I felt my body getting hotter and hotter. It didn't hurt, it actually felt normal. Suddenly I heard Rosie cry out in pain as she jumped off of me, letting me free.

"She burned me!" Rosie screamed.

I got up and brushed myself off. I didn't trust them but I'm not going down without a fight.

"Oh what a shame." I smiled. Honestly, I have no idea how I burned her. Probably one of the powers I have.. wait! I have powers!?! Awesome! Maybe I have a chance to win this fight. Hanna stepped forward and I glared at her.

"If any of you try to touch me your dead." I threatened.

"You cant hurt us, were werewolves. Nothing can take down a werewolf." She laughed stepping closer.

"So..... this won't hurt you?" I grabbed her arm and started to burn her. She cried out in pain and I let go. I wanted them hurt, but not killed.

"We don't want to hurt you. We don't want a fight." Rosie stated.

I laughed. "That ended when you tackled me and she threatened me. You already started a fight."

And at that moment..... a fight began.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys how was that? I promise I will write more soon!

SPECIAL THANKS:::

To: Hmusser25 and Golfviolinmusic1998 for the names! I appreciate it!

Don't forget to comment about the Watty Awards and publishing! Thanks!

~MermaidPearl~