~ 16 ~

If y'all don't go support this cover group called the A-code I ain't adding chapters anymore :)))

Jk

They're amazing though so please go watch thank u it's really worth ur time

After we walked out of the cave he said one more thing.
"Don't you forget what I am, human. Sirens are sadistic creatures. Lock that inside of your head." He smirked before leaving me there.
I didn't even notice how bad my hands were shaking until I saw them. I took a deep breath and just decided to walk towards my roof. That way no one could talk to me and I'd be safe. Or so I thought.

"I told Jungkook to keep an eye on you. Apparently he's failing his mission." I heard someone say behind me. I knew it was Jimin, but I couldn't say anything so kept walking, ignoring him.

He grabbed my wrist to make me stop and face him. I looked to the ground and pulled my arm back. I couldn't even tell him to stop... Jungkook wouldn't understand even if it was for defending purposes only, as had happened before.
But maybe this time he would understand though.. I didn't know what to do..

As soon as he got closer to me I didn't care anymore what Jungkook would say.
"Let me be or I'm gonna scream." I hissed.

"Now I'm scared.." He said sarcastically. I started to scream as hard as I could and he immediately shut me up with his hand.
"Let go of that girl Jimin." Someone said. I hadn't met him yet.
"Ahh I'm sorry hyung." He said letting go of me.
"Apologies for his behavior, he never learns. I'm Seokjin and you?" He said wanting to shake my hand. I wanted to respond but I wasn't in any danger so Jungkook would be terribly mad at me. I kept my mouth shut and just looked at Seokjin. He seemed very kind.
Seokjin looked at Jimin being confused about me not talking back.
"She's Jungkook's, I wouldn't talk either if I were her." Jimin replied to Seokjin's look.
"Oh, I shouldn't bother you then. Nice to meet you anyways, whenever Jimin bothers you just yell again and I'll get him off of you." He smiled as they walked away. Jimin locked eyes with me one last time before they were gone.
I smiled. Seokjin was truly the nicest siren, Jungkook didn't lie about that.

Now I just had to hope Jungkook wouldn't go all crazy about me having an interaction with Jimin and me meeting Seokjin...