CHAPTER 86

Hi guys.. I was really overwhelmed with all the responses to the stry I m getting... Thank you for all the new readers who are encouraging me with ur votes and comments.... Whenever I see comments like I like ur story it's nice I feel more responsible to write good content and not to disappoint u all... How can I forget those who supported me from last 2 years... Yes I have strted this story in 2018 , but still everyone supported me .

This is a special mention to all the lovely readers who alwys comment on my story and also share their opinion on this story.. Sorry if I missed anyone,  be like this alwys supporting me.. Ur comment encourage me .

vaish116user62894235arjiyaR_kaura12Kiranmai72AsthaVerma92EmmyrajputThachu123Deepa4567darkangel14211purnima17Friendsforever6
cute_angelUd0722manan1796
ShristiSharma8AnulovAtheebaferozniralibhikubhaipatelAhmedfireflies_LoveKiNu_ShagunSharma378
SjdShreya@shruthi9726NiddhiChowdharybindassgirlmansi0809

More priveleged to have readers like u all... Keep supporting and my silent readers, pls share ur opinion so that I can improvise my writing.

Now back to story...

_______________________________________

Recap :  manan twin babies news... All were very happy..

.....................................................................

It's been a two month from the day of manan twin babies news.

Nandhu was taken care by everyone... All were pampering her to no extent.. She was looking at the lawn of her house and smiled remembering the incident.

Flashback

One fine evening, it was raining outside, Nandhu and everyone are sitting in the hall eating eve snacks..

Nandhu was sitting grumpily  nodding her head as no to eat the salad and juice..

Arya: nandhu Bacha wat u want tell us we will make it for u

Nandhu : I want to eat pani Poori...
She licked her lips saying this

Nyo: bas itnisi baat I will make it for you

Nandhu: Nahi mom I want that roadside pani poori Plsss mom

Abhi: hell Noo... U r not eating that... It's unhygienic