Harry's unrequited love

"Morning Blaise." Harry greeted gloomy. "Still no news?"

"Harry." Blaise nodded. "No, there's not a single trace of her." 

"I still can't believe she just disappeared." The raven haired said dreadfully. "I finally picked up the courage to tell her I love her and then next thing I know she's missing." 

"I'm sorry mate." Zabini patted him on the back. "I do have some other news. Draco is back." 

"Malfoy?" Harry questioned, raising an eyebrow. "What's he doing back in England? No one heard anything from him in two years." 

"He was in France." Blaise explained. "He wanted to be away from here for a while. He's settled down and decided to move back." 

"Good for him." Harry replied. "Back to Hermione." 

"What now?" 

"Are you absolutely sure no one has seen her?" Harry asked at the same time the door to Blaise's office opened to reveal a certain platinum blond ex-slytherin.

"Seen who?" He asked. "Good to see you again, Potter." 

"Likewise." Harry nodded. "And we were talking about Hermione." 

"Hermione?" Draco raised and eyebrow. "Why?" 

"She isn't seen by anyone in years." Blaise replied frowning. Why had his former best friend called Hermione Granger by her first name. As far as Blaise knew Draco hated her guts. 

"Any chance you have seen her somewhere?" Harry added. 

"Of course I have." Draco replied smirking. 

"What!?" Harry exclaimed. "When? Where?" 

"She was at our apartment this morning." Draco said as if it was obvious. "She's working at home today."

"OUR apartment?" Blaise questioned. "You live together?"

"Yeah obviously." Draco said, rolling his eyes. "You want to come?" 

"Obviously." Harry said, hopping on his feet, excited to see the love of his life again. "I haven't seen her in two years."

Blaise, Draco and Harry apparated to Draco and Hermione's apartment.  "You want a tour first?"

"Sure." Blaise replied. "Hermione's not here probably yet." 

Draco didn't mind the last statement and decided to begin the tour and opened a door to the kitchen. Blaise and Harry looked in awe at the sight. The kitchen was beautiful decorated. Don't forget very neat and tidy. 

"This looks great." Harry commented, looking around him. 

"I know." Draco mused. "Hermione and Mother decorated the whole house." 

"They did a wonderful job." Blaise confessed. 

Draco showed them the living room, two bathrooms, office and the guest bedroom. When they reached the main bedroom Draco said, "And this is the bedroom." 

"Is the last room another bedroom?" Blaise asked. 

"No, it's a library." 

"But where does Hermione sleep then?" Harry asked.

"Here." He said and gestured to the bedroom they were standing in. 

"But there's only one bedroom?" Blaise questioned. 

"I'm aware." Draco confirmed and opened the last door.

Harry was about to ask where Draco slept when he was distracted by the beautiful brunette witch in front of him. Hermione was wearing Draco's old quidditch shirt and skimpy underwear underneath. Her hair was tied back into a ponytail with a few curls framing her face. The witch didn't even hear them enter the room because she was so absorbed in her book.