Chapter 27

Question for my pretty lesbians👀 and anyone who's interested. Do you guys want a gxg story??? I have an idea in mind😄

Drop a 💙 for Jake the bunny🐇
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Deanrda's p.o.v

It's exceedingly hard to get my stomach into a skin tight dress...

Hips need to be wiggled, tummy has to be tucked by sucking in my breath, I have to jump when jeans are mentioned and that's not all. When I'm done, I'll have to hope that it fits, I have to feel comfortable enough to stride around town and it can't be too pricey, that's definitely a no.

I have a blue dress on at the moment and it looks better than the pink one I tried on seconds ago. To be honest this one compliments my skin more than the pink one does and I'm definitely keeping this. I twirl around in front of the mirror before walking out of the fitting room in full confidence.

"What do you think about this one" I exclaim spinning around in front of my best friend and stop mid-way when he doesn't respond. "Umm helloooo" I drag waving around. He's still preoccupied by his phone? That's how he's been since we came here.

"It's also g-good, I guess" he shrugs softly sighing in the process and I tilt my head to a side.

"But that's what you said about the yellow one and now I have your favorite color on and you still gave me a bland answer, what's 'it's also good, I guess'? I want you to gas me up the right way if you're really my best friend" I start complaining and everyone's attention turns towards us.

"S-sorry?" he says unsurely gaping at me with a very dejected look and I instantly regret talking so loud. "I w-wasn't really paying attention, Dea..." he adds in a pleading manner staring at me with sad eyes.

I quickly walk towards him and pull him into a side hug when I sit down, "It's okay, Jake" I pat his back gently.

"I-I know, you told me" he whispers softly and takes a deep breath looking up at the ceiling, "I'm j-just being dramatic."

"I know right?"

"I a-am? Am I b-being too dramatic?" he gasps pulling away from me with wide eyes and I laugh at his reaction. He's lucky that I'm not another boy so I'll just keep the thoughts to myself.

Let me just say that I would most definitely ride him like a motorcycle if he wasn't gay or surpise him with a buttplug if he was bisexual. Fantasizing about him is too interesting. Thoughts like this are the reason why I'm single.

"No, I'm just kidding. You're not being dramatic" I laugh and ruffle his already messy hair.

"You're so silly..." he smiles looking away.

"There's that smile" I pinch his cheek causing him to squeak and cover his face, "you've been sad since we entered the mall, are you still thinking about Adonis?"

"N-no?"

"Yes you were"

"N-no, I wasn't, really..." he tries to convince me nodding his head multiple times, "really, Dea."

"You know what we're gonna do? Give me your phone. We won't be having fun with you staring at your phone every second" I try to grab the phone and his hands tighten around it. "Come on, Jake."

"B-but, I want to know if Art is okay...I haven't heard from him in three days" he pouts, "I t-think his phone is off. Do you think he saw the picture and r-ran away because he's scared and....uhm, I don't know, e-embarrassed of me? I really want to know if he's okay, you know..."