Dates: Day 2 (Part-1)

"No! Tae's going with me to the mall." Jimin grabbed Taehyung's right hand and pulled him towards him.

"Tae's going to watch movies with me and that's final!" Hoseok pulled Taehyung's left hand.

"I-actually..." Taehyung tried to say something but was roughly cut off by both of his hyungs.

"We're gonna solve it, you don't have to worry." Jimin told him while glaring at Hoseok.

"Yeah Tae, Jimin here is going to be a good dongsaeng and leave us alone so that we can watch movies." Hoseok also glared at Jimin.

"No, you're gonna give up!"

"I'm not gonna give up!"

"What's happening here?" Jungkook entered the scene with Namjoon, Jin and Yoongi.

"They're fighting over me! Jimin here wants me to go shopping with him and Hobi hyung wants me to watch movies with him." Taehyung replied.

"Don't you guys think it's childish?" Yoongi said to the fighting duo.

"Both of you want Tae? Choose some else." Jin said.

"But hyung...Kook, Joon hyung and Yoongi hyung are always busy. You're also gonna go to make lunch after sometime! Who're we gonna ask then?" Jimin replied to Jin.

"Yeah, he's right. I became free after a lot of time too. So, I just wanna be lazy today and watch movies." Hoseok said.

"Okay, I have a perfect solution for this." Namjoon said.

"And that is?" The maknae of the group asked him.

"Listen, both of them are right. So I think, Hobi hyung, me and Jin should stay at home and watch movies. We can order the lunch from outside and enjoy ourselves. Meanwhile, Jimin and Yoongi hyung can go shopping. Yoongi returned after a lot of time. So, they can spend some time together. " Namjoon flashed his dimples and everyone were looking at him wide eyes.

"What happened?  Why are you guys looking at me like this? " Namjoon asked confusedly.

"You're a genius, Joonie!" Jin exclaimed.

Jungkook's POV

"I'm ready, Kookie!" Taehyung came out of the bathroom looking like a model.

"Damn, Tae! You're looking like a super model!"

"Duh! I know! You'te also looking handsome, Kook." He winked at me.

(Taehyung's outfit

(Taehyung's outfit.)

)