💔 тωєηту-ηιηє

Once they got home, Donghyuck kicked his shoes off and walked upstairs to his room. Jiahui followed.

"Maybe he needs comforting?" She followed him upstairs to his room, but he closed and locked the door she even got in. "Donghyuck?"

"Go away"

"No, I know you aren't ok. I can help you" Her voice was calm, and she knocked on the door. "If you want me to, I can come back"

"Just go away"

"Ok, I will" Jiahui sighed, knowing that he won't be happy for the night.

"Hey, what happened with Donghyuck?" Jeno snuck up behind her, startling her with the sound of his voice.
She turned around, smiling at him before stepping closer.

"Oh he's just, a little sad"

"Yeah, but why?"

"He saw his ex..." Jiahui looked back at the door, her eyes softened when she heard sniffling.

"Dahye?"

"I think that was her name, I don't remember- But we should leave him alone right now, it's the best" Jeno shrugged at his eyes followed the girl back to her room.

💔

"Stupid me" Donghyuck grumbled, balling his fist. "Why do I have to cry over her.. She left me... She was fake.. She never like me"

Donghyuck stared intensely at a photo of them, which was stored in a box under his bed. "Jiahui is right.. But why do I feel so heartbroken?"

He sat down on his bed, putting the photo down on the floor, grabbing a lighter, and lighting it on fire.

"That's what our love- My love was to you..." Donghyuck lamented, watching the square picture burn. He fell onto his bed, tears slipping out of his eyes and he threw a pillow on top of the flames to put it out. Luckily, it did. "Why why why?! Does my heart feel like this? My heart hurts... It stings, it fucking burns"

Donghyuck thought of Jiahui, his soulmate. His heart stopped burning, it stopped hurting, but it felt like the burning sensation was replaced by her soft aura.

"But I still don't want to fall in love..."
-
Children, the house will not be burning today No no