12

Jungkook rolled on his bed.then he felt something soft on his lips.he opened his eyes quickly and saw taehyung.he glared at him.

Jk-why are u being a early bird tae?

Taehyung chuckled.

Tae-its not early babe.we have school.go and get ready.

???-JUNGKOOK!!WAKE UP!!!U-

taehyung and jungkook looked at the person and saw it is jimin.

Jimin-ohhh did i interuped something?

Jk-no shorty.

Jimin-yahh dont call me shorty!!

Tae-koo go and get ready.

Jungkook took a shower and got ready.

(Ignore the mic)

He went out to see both jimin and taehyung talking.when they noticed his present both of them looked at him.

Jimin-i thought u would dress an outfit that we took yesterday.

Jk-wh-

Tae-what outfit?

Jungkook blushed.

Jk-n-nothing to worry about tae.

Jimin-wow jungkook ur necklace is beautiful!!where did u get that?

Jk-thanks chim.tae gave it to me.

Tae-u look more beautiful when u wear it baby.

Jungkook blushed again.

Jimin-ok no flirting!lets go now!!

Three of them took the breakfast and went to school.all of them went to their classes but jungkook got a free period.so he went to the school garden and listened to some music.then he felt something sitting besides him.

???-hey babe.

Jungkook glared at the person.

Jk-im not ur babe u monkey.mind ur own business.

Mark-aww u look hot when u are angry.

Jungkook looked away and ignored him.first jakson and now mark.jungkook looked at mark when he felt him staring at him.

Jk-what?!?do u need anything??

Mark licked his lips.

Mark-yes u baby boy.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and got up grabbing his things when he hear the bell.

Mark-wait im not letting u escape from me.

Jk-pft watch me.

He walked away but mark followed him trying touch him.jungkook ignored him.

Mark-comeon lets skip this class together.

Jungkook made a disgusting face when he heard the word together.he turned around to face mark becuz he had enough.

Jk-listen im not skipping clz and specially with u.what are u?a puppy?to follow me where ever i go?dont u have something else to do?

With that jungkook turned away and went to his class.well to his favourite class.he hurried to the class becuz taehyung would question him.if he tell that it was mark again mark is dead.not that he like mark.he just dont want his boyfriend to go to the jail.he entered the class and sighed in relief becuz class hasnt started yet.he sat down.

Jimin-what took u so long?u didnt have any class before.

Jk-a puppy came to me saying that he want my attention.

Jimin raised an eye brow confusingly.

Jimin-puppies cant talk.what are u talking about?

Tae-ok class lets start the lesson now.

Both of them gave their attention to him.after explaining the lesson he gave some questions to do which are so hard.but they arent hard to jungkook becuz he is jeon jungkook.

Tae-if u want any help ask me.

Jungkook started doing the questions.

Irene-mr.kim!i need ur help plz!!i cant understand it.

She said in a flirty voice which went unnoticed by taehyung but jungkook understood what she is trying to do.he put his pen on the desk and leaned back of the chair arms crossed staring at irene.taehyung nodded and went to her.he started explaining to her but irene onlu stared at taehyung which made jungkook's blood boil.irened licked her lips and showed her fake boobs.jungkook scoffed at her ready to kill her.

Eunwoo-yo jungook why are so red?are u angry at someone?

Jk-im fine.

Eunwoo nodded.taehyung told something to irene and she wrote down something.suddenly taehyung looked around the class and met with jungkook's burning glare which made taehyung regret looking around.at this state jungkook looked scary.well he looked hot to taehyung even he is angry but looking at the state taehyung was in that glare made him shiver.taehyung gluped and looked at jungkook with an appologic expression but it didnt worked on jungkook.irene asked something from taehyung again since taehyung didnt hear her he crouch down to her.jungkook balled his fist.well he had enough.after teahyung explained he glanced at jungkook again.jungkook kept his glare.taehyung started sweating knowing that he is dead.he was sure that if they were married he would have to sleep on the couch for a week.taehyung went back to his seat and sat down.

Tae-i-if anyone finished all questions show me.

Jungkook got up from his seat grabbing his book and walked to taehyung.he slammed his book hardly on to taehyung's desk.well not that hard but everyone heard it.taehyung looked at jungkook who has'say a word and i will kill u'like face.taehyung also knew that if he blamed him jungkook will explode infront of the class and surely kill him.taehyung checked all the answers which are all correct.he handed jungkook his book back.jungkook bend towards him.

Jk-i will catch u later honey.so make ur mind for it.

He wispered to taehyung.taehyung gulped again jungkook smirked and went to his seat.jimin looked at him with a confused expression.jungkook just shrugged and pulled his phone out.one of his classmate saw it who is felix.

Felix-mr.kim!!jungkook is looking through his phone in the class.

Tae-mr.jeon.

Jungkook looked at him.

Jk-what??

Jungkook asked back with a cold tone.taehyung shut his mouth.

Tae-since he is done all the questions he has permission.

Mingyu-mr.kim!!can i have ur help plz?

Taehyung gulped again and looked at jungkook who just rolled his eyes.taehyung didnt have any choice but to help the boy.

Hey guys!!i hope u enjoyed the chapter!!plzz ignore my grammar mistakes!!vote and comment.love u guys!!!