15

"Now this room looks habitable", I exclaimed.

"I think you should go into interior design, your room looks fit for a Queen and it's not even girly" Kate said.

"I know right and all thanks to you all" I grinned.

The trip to the mall didn't take long, we got paints, bedpost, bulbs, bean bags, sheetings and other necessities. I even bought more clothes since I came with very few.

I painted the walls a deep red and purple, the bedspread and pillows were red and blue.

Due to the colours, the room would be dark with out the light, which is how I liked it.

My room really looked good, although am sure mum Celine will flip if she sees the abundance of dark colors.

Before the thought could change my mood, my stomach growled loudly.

"I think it's time to take a trip the kitchen".

We'll piled out of my room and headed downstairs.

When we got down, I saw Rex and his entourage around the kitchen island.

I ignored them and proceed to fix a light lunch for the guys and I.

"Aurora can we talk?", Damien asked stepping close to me.

"My answer is same as last night, which was, a no am not interested in listening to you?"

He stood before me, "just spare me ten minutes, that's all I ask".

I saw Dave nodding at me, "we'll wait here".

"You have five minutes and it starts now".

He led me to a room close to the kitchen.

I folded my hands and stood by the door, "am listening".

He ran a hand through his hair then peeked at me.

"I actually want to apologise for all that happened the past years. I know we fucked up, damn I know I fucked up, I wasn't a brother all those while, I just want to apologise for it all and let you know that I'll do anything to make it up to you".

"Hold up, are you apologizing so you can be my long lost brother and come back in my life or what"

"Yes and no. Am apologising because I know am wrong, am not asking you to accept me but for you to at least acknowledge me or be civil to me. Maybe we can be friends".

I shook my head, "unfortunately Damien, I don't want to have anything to do with you not as a brother, friend or an acquaintance. The only form of acknowledgement you'll get from me is as the pack's enforcer"

He looked hurt but I wasn't having any of it.

"Do you remember when you hit and bully me at any chance you get. Why don't you keep the apologies they are not needed".

I turned and left.

When I got back to the kitchen, Neil was done with the sandwich.

"And where's my brother?" Lisa asked.

I picked my sandwich "I didn't kill him if that's what you're thinking, just stabbed him" and I strode out.

Lisa ran towards the room screaming his name, Mark and Theo followed.

"Did you actually stab him?" Mary asked.

"Nope, just wanted to mess with her" I giggled.

Neil laughed, "girl you're evil".