Chapter 17.

~Julia~

"-ove you." I think I hear him say.

My jaw drops.

"Wait...say that again." I whisper, unable to talk any louder.

"I love you, Julia. I have since the day I met you. The feelings came back stronger last night when we made love. I know you felt it too." He holds my hand, pleading. "I know you felt it, J.It was love. And I know you're going through some shit right now. I'm not trying to start another relationship but just know that I am in love with you and will always be."

I just stare at him with my mouth wide open.

When I can finally form words, I say "So..how long have you loved-?"

"You were my first and only love." He replies, kissing my wrist.

"But..Sasha-"

"She asked me and I was trying to make you jealous which of course didn't work soo.." He shrugs. "I honestly never meant to hurt her, Julia."

I shake my head, my curly hair bouncing, as the tears pour down.

"You asshole..." I glare at him. "How could you!?"

I stand stiffly and watch as tears began sliding down his face.

"Please Julia, you have to understand. I broke up with Sasha because I loved yo-"

"No!Do NOT lie to me right now." I scream slapping his chest as he stands in front of me.

"I'm leaving!" I yell in his face and turn to grab my things. "I thought I could trust you but now you're lying to my face!"

"Julia please, babygirl, just listen to me." He pleads grabbing my arm to stop me.

I yank my arm from his grip and slap him.

"Don't.you.dare.call me that." I hiss and walk out.

I expect him to chase after me like everyone else has but instead he watches me drive off from the doorway.

I speed down the highway and look at my phone.

23 missed calls and 25 texts from Damion.

6 missed calls from my mom.

18 from Dominic

And a voicemail from...Josh?

Why would Josh call me?

I decide to listen to it.

Julia? Oh my god,please pick up.Sasha tried killing her self again. She's in the hospital. There was so much blood, Julia. Do you know what happened? The name of the hospital is-

Before Josh's message is over, a dog sprints across the road and I swerve trying to avoid it.

Before I can regain control of the car, it slams into a tree and I pass out when my head hits the steering wheel.

Last time the car missed me.

If only this time I was so lucky...

Soooo this was just a filler since I haven't updated in a while!

So..

Keep reading/commenting!

~•Dana•~