Chapter 3

(Changed the car and outfit cuz most of y'all hated it)

=Alexandra POV=

3 years later (she left when she was 15, so now she's 18)

I took the bag of money and got into my car and drove off. That was an easy fight. The men were bigger than me, but I knocked him out like nothing. In this bag, there's 90,000 dollars plus the money from the race I won. I got home to see Ricardo, the gang leader. He was the one to give me the option of joining or dying; now I'm strong and not that girl I used to be. I kill, race, fight, and get money. I'm heartless. I've shut down all of my emotions; the only emotion I have left is hate.

"How was it, Princessa?" Ricardo said, kissing my forehead.

"Hey Ricardo, I won $90,000," I said, dropping my bag on the table.

"That's my girl. So a situation came up," he said, sitting down at the kitchen island.

"What's the situation?" I went to the cabinet and took some chips out.

"We're going to have to move; some gang found out our location. We have to eliminate them, but for now, we have to move. You're going to have to go to school," he said, snatching my chips away.

"You know I fucking hate school," I said.

"We're going to your old town. You'll go to your old school," he said, smirking at me. I smirked back at him.

"This will be interesting," I said.

"Zoey is going with us. She'll live with us and go to school with you.

"Even better, have you found a house yet?" I asked.

"I found a mansion for us," he said.

"Nice, when do we leave?"

"Tonight, we can't risk being here for long," he said, then added, "Go pack your stuff."

"OK," I said. I kissed him in the cheek and left upstairs to pack. Later that night, we went and picked Zoey up and left for my old town.

*Next Day*

"Alex, wake up! It's time to go to school!" Ricardo yelled from downstairs.

   "Uuuugghh," I said, standing up. I went to my bathroom and took a shower. Last night, we spent hours fixing everything and putting things in place. I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body. Then I brushed my teeth. I looked in the mirror and saw all my tattoos on my left arm. Then I turned around and saw the back tattoo. I'm planning on getting some more.                                                                                     

   When I finished, I went back to my room put some lacy underwear set and got a ripped crop top and baggy dark green cargo pants, and some platform shoes. I took my mom's necklaces and a silver cross. some rings. Then I let my long black hair down and curled the ends. Then I did my makeup. (pic of outfit on top)

I took my phone and my bag and then went downstairs.

"Morning Ricardo," I said, kissing him in the cheek.

"Good morning, Princessa," he said, looking at me up and down. "Shit Mami, looking like a snack."

"Shut up, where's Zoey?" I said shoving him.

"Right here." I turned around and saw Zoey.

"Ready?" I asked.

"Yeah, come on, let's go kick asses," she said.