A lie for a truth

TAEHYUNG'S P.O.V

I bawled my eyes out at that text which I just recieved . Y/N was pregnant at the age of 18 , that too , with Jungkook's child . It had just been some days that they started dating each other , and everything was escalating quickly . This was indeed hard to believe at , but now that she had trusted us to help her out with it , we were surely going to do so .

Jimin was still busy in the conversation with Jungkook , so I decided not to disturb him right now .

Me:

< What!? You're pregnant with Jungkook's baby ? You're sure that this won't be a risk ?

I knew that I wasn't supposed to say that , but I just couldn't help it . I was scared that as this is her first time pregnancy , it would cause some side effects such as morning sickness . And after all , she's still a teenager .

Y/N:
> I think that Jungkook would be happy after knowing the fact that I have our baby building up in my womb .

I couldn't help , but smile at that text of her's . She really believed Jungkook , and I hoped that Jungkook would be happy after hearing this exciting news . I could already imagine him , overflowing with tears . He was sensitive after all .

Me:

< I'm all ready to support you Y/N! Count us in! So , what's the surprise plan hm ?

Y/N's P.O.V

I smiled while seeing his exciting text . I hadn't clearly planned about the surprise , but with Vmin's help , I was sure I could do it .

I was engrossed into my thoughts when I heard Jimin ending the call . It seemed as if Taehyung had informed him about our talk . I smiled to myself , as Jungkook was ready to end the call .

"Okay then , it was nice to talk to you , bud ." , Jungkook said , before ending the call .

"Bye!" , I added before they ended the call . Jungkook raised his gaze at me , as he smiled at me . I smiled back .

"It was nice to talk to them , right ?" , he said . I nodded readily . "Sure it was . The most endearing part was seeing you so happy after hours ."

He smiled shyly while rubbing his nape . "Talking with friends always makes us feel better ."

I smiled seeing him feel better than how he was .

"Do you need something ?", he asked , as an idea popped up in my mind .

"Yeah , I needed some snacks , I'm hungry ." , I lied . I decided to plan out our surprise to Jungkook , regarding our baby , while he would be busy finding snacks .

Jungkook stood up immediately to get finding some snacks , as I grabbed my phone to contact Taehyung and Jimin .

Like I had expected , Taehyung picked up the call , replying with an enthusiastic voice , making me feel thay there are people by my side .

"Hey Y/N! So , I guess that you have called us for planning the surprise ?" , Jimin added as I spoke , "Yes , I still don't have a particular idea in mind , but all I can say is that I want to let him know the news with a surprise which makes him feel better."