23

"You're not obligated to win. You're obligated to keep trying. To the best you can do everyday."
– Jason Mraz

Bella's pov

Today is Jacob's match, and I am going to be there for him, supporting him while wearing his jersey.

Taylor is also going to attend it as she loves sports. She tried to make me understand some basic rules so that I don't end up being clueless at the game.

She also filled me in about how all three of them are the best of our school's team. And that Xander is the captain of our football team. Today's match is going to be with the other school's team, mostly from which our school always win.

Taylor picked me up after school and we decided to get ready together at her house, and then will be driving together. The boys are already at school, practicing or discussing about the match, I don't know.

She decides to wear a black jersey of her own probably from her previous school.

Whereas I put on the one Jacob gave me. It's blue and it's long enough to become a short dress for me. So I decided not to wear jeans tonight and paired the jersey with my denim shorts. Taylor did my makeup because apparently I have to look my best because I am famous now due to my boyfriend's status. She also helped me with my hairstyle. Overall I can say that I look great.

We both arrive at school in Taylor's Porsche.

She leads me towards our seats also grabbing us some snacks to eat meanwhile. I feel a bit nervous when I feel so many eyes on me because of my jersey, but I decide to ignore it. As he is all that matters to me.

The match is about to start, so both the team arrives. All three of them start looking around the crowd to spot us, Jacob's eyes widens when he looks at me, I blow him a kiss and also wish him the best. Xander's eyes are also on me and upon my jersey basically to which his eyes softens a bit and then he looks away. He has been acting a bit differently, I think it's maybe because of his issues with Madison. I also catch Cole and Taylor staring each other. I so knew it.

The team from the other school arrives, and the match begins. Honestly when she explained it to me it seemed more easier and now I am having problem in catching up, so I just decide to only look at Jacob.

He keeps looking at me too, which I don't think he should do considering that he is playing right now. But he still manages to make goals. Every time He did that I automatically used to stand up and started shouting his name.

Yeah I didn't knew I had it in me either.

I am sure he is amused at my reactions. All of them look hot while playing, specially Jacob.

Soon the match gets over, and as usual our team wins with 11-4.

Just when the time gets up and our team wins, Jacob looks at me and smiles. I don't know how or from where he gets a mic, and smirks while looking at me.

"Elle baby, you are the best decision of my life, and I am so glad to have you with me. I love you more than I have ever loved something. I know you thought that I forgot to ask you, but I just wanted to make it more special for you cupcake, as you deserve the best my love. So will you go to the homecoming dance with me?" He asks in front of the entire audience.

I nod at him happily in reply, unable to form any sentence. I start to cry out of happiness, no one has ever done something so special for me. He is the best thing in my life.

He drops the mic dramatically and runs towards me. "I love you Jacob Williams, so god damn much." I say to him, to which he lifts me up and hugs me "I love you too cupcake".

People say that true love beings doesn't exist, I beg to differ, because Jacob Williams is my one and only true love.

————————————
Hope you liked it💕

————————————Hope you liked it💕