❤️ тнιяту-σηє

"W-What did you say?" Jiahui asked, unsure if she heard that correctly.

"I said, I just need you to love me back. I want to know what real love feels like. Not fake, cheater, bullshit" Donghyuck snuggled closer to her, still sobbing and wailing uncontrollably over his ex.

"I-I.. Umm- I can show you what real love is, I promise I'll make your heart whole again- Make it more happy" She vowed, hesitantly kissing his forehead.

"Thank you..." He sniffled, not letting her go.

"Donghyuck, I need to get ready for bed" She tried getting up, but he wouldn't budge.

"No, it's nice... Let's stay like this, ok?" Donghyuck sighed, melting into the hug, and sinking into thick mattress.

"Fine..." She turned to face him, looking at his perfect face, and remembering the first time she ever looked at him.
But then, she thought to herself. 'Is he really in love with me?'
Shaking the thought off and she felt his soft breathes lingering on the skin of her neck.

"Am I going to sleep here?" She mumbled to herself, trapped in Donghyuck's arms. He didn't plan on leaving her anytime soon.

"Yes. It'll make me more comfortable" Donghyuck held her waist tighter, closing his eyes.

"But-"

"Do you love me back?" The sudden question made Jiahui's eyes widen.

"I.. Do" She didn't know her full feeling on her love for him. She was a mafia member, she hates them- But he was also heartbroken, going through something that hurts the heart the most.

"Thank you..." He sniffed before falling into deep sleep.

"You're welcome Donghyuck-ah" She closed her eyes too, darkness taking over as she fell asleep.

❤️

"Did you get any information?" The boss asked, clasping his hands together.

"I only asked on question, but she didn't answer me" She girl apologized, bowing her head ninety degrees.

"What shall we do? Kill her? Kidnap her?"

"It would make the job easier but, I prefer to see him suffer. It's better that way"

"That would be nice, let's kidnap both of them" He smirked, standing up. "You're dismissed"

"Ok, thank you sir" She bowed again, turning around and grinning. "You're in trouble, Lee Donghyuck"
-
The next chapter is longer I promise