↻11

Here it’s pitch black all around
and through the tension
all I hear is bang bang bang
I gotta run

Outside of the police station, as the day turned into night and the intoxicating sky painted itself with the array of intensely hued colours making up the soothing sunset- stood the anxious girl

Opting to stay outside with her heart pounding in her chest, biting at her nails habitually as she began to pace.

Onlookers eyed her briefly, wearily yet left without much of a care.
Seowoo felt the emotions crawling up her throat, clenching it till she felt suffocated by her guilt.

The cold gusts of wind blew tenderly through her hair, tranquility setting over her yet her feelings deviated from it.

Exiting with a stoic, bored expression- hands in his pocket as he languidly walked out of the doors, was Chenle.

Upon seeing him, his arrival making Seowoo immediately walk over to him.
Her busy frantic eyes flickered around, coming to a stop in front of him.

His black hair fell over his eyes, the eyes that deadly stared right back into hers. Seowoo was looking at him properly for the first time, his figure illuminated by the oncoming moonlight and sunset.

Chenle stood silently, waiting for her to say something and when she didn't, he looked away and stepped to the side to walk away but she perked up in surprise- looking back as he began to stride away.

Seowoo hurried towards him, reaching him; blocking his path once more and looking up at him with more determination yet fearful.

He poked his tongue to the side of his mouth, begining to become irritated by the girl but she wouldn't give up.

"Th-that day," she began, a mess with her words as she tried to gather them in her head. He however, remained indifferent, as if she was speaking to a brick wall with no interest in what she was saying.

"Mr Ryu wasn't behind it was he? He was ordered by someone because I know he isn't smart enough to-"

"Get to the point."
"Oh, uh." Seowoo stumped her words, surprised as his stoic bluntness.

"Wait," she began, swallowing the dryness in her throat as she stared up at him and tried to gain any indication of who he was- what was his story.

"Are you like...part of a gang?" At her hesitated inquisitive question, he stared into her eyes with his own almost pitch black ones.

"What's it to you?" He asked defensively, cut through toned and Seowoo panicked slightly yet kept her ground.

"So you must have been ordered, you told me your mission was to kil-"
She was promptly cut off by his large calloused hand covering her mouth, the other one on the back of her head.

"Be quiet." His low, rough tone cut through the air and Seowoo was tense as he looked around, hawk eyed before letting go of her.

All contact and warmth was lost as he began to walk off like nothing happened, leaving the girl stunned.

"W-wait, Chenle!" She exclaimed, practically running after him through the car park.

He didn't listen, continuing to walk through the rising darkness towards his motorcycle.

She was exasperated, desperate as she yelled it out.
"Let me help!"

All action ceased as he stopped, the lights from the array of lampposts ahead- Seowoo holding her breath as the stone cold boy turned around slowly.

There was tension in the air before he spoke, letting out a deep scoffed, breathy laugh.

Chenle shook his head in amusement, turning around and grabbing his helmet yet it was promptly snatched our of his.

Narrowed eyes and furrowed brows, he snapped his head down to her.
"Just listen to me please, I want to help catch whoever you're after! I've had experienced training from this place and-"

Chenle took one single step towards her, stormy eyes, intense gaze piercing straight through her.

"You want a job here?" His lips curved in amusement. "But you want to help criminals?"

"I want to help...they killed all of those people." She said, furrowing her brows as she remembered the day.

He was silent for a few seconds, eyeing her before grabbing the helmet out of her hands roughly.

"This isn't the life you want."

Oooh what should happen ;)