Chapter 7 - Three Chaos Makers (1)

[A/N]

sorry for the really slow chapters ahah... i appreciate the kind messages and votes!! they really inspire me to actually write more edhhdhdjdjd.,,,, anyways here's the chapter :D

The once relaxing and calm café had become an absolute chaos. Wilbur was constantly surprising me with hugs from behind, followed by Schlatt making a face filled with feelings of... anger? Wait no... it seemed more like jealousy.

"Get off y/n you Brit!" Schlatt drunkenly yells at Will. I laugh your ass off as you see Wilbur approach Schlatt responding to him.

"Haha! Schlatt, did you know Y/N is so warm and lovely to hug Schlatt? Hehe" Wilbur giggles.

Schlatt, visibly agitated says "You WHAT now you god damn brit?"

Techno takes advantage of them arguing and grabs your hand. He pushes you into the the storage room, followed by him swiftly leaning his head on your shoulder. You feel his lips brushing across your neck as he breathes in and out. Schlatt and Wilbur are too busy arguing about something to notice Techno snatching me away, leaving us alone together.

"Techno?"

"Mmm..." Techno mumbles as he inches closer and closer to you.

WAIT A MINUTE. What's happening? Honestly, I have NO idea, maybe we should start from the beginning...

It was a bank holiday. There was no school or work today and I was lying down on my bed, lazily watching YouTube on my phone. Well, that was until I got a call from Wilbur. I pick up, a little confused and curious as to why he would call out of the blue.

"Hello?"

"Hey y/n! I know this is a bit random, but are you free in about half an hour?"

"Uh, yeah actually, I have nothing to do today. I'm pretty bored just watching YouTube and playing games on my phone all day."

"Oh, well uh... Do you wanna come round to mine? I've invited Schlatt and Techno too."

"Yeah, sure!" I respond, hearing a happy laugh from the other side.

"Nice! I'll send you my address and we can have some fun together, I'm fonna bring a shite louda akcohol. See ya then!"

"Oh hell yeah! See ya"

I end the call and find some ripped jeans and a tight, white short-sleeved shirt with a pig wearing a crown printed on the front. I look in the mirror to see my stupid and huge grin. I'm kind of excited not gonna lie, it's nice to see them outside of work and chat with them without having to worry about customers constantly.

I hop down the stairs and slip my shoes on my feet. I pull out my phone and take an Uber to William's house. I smile and blush like a freak in the back of the car, thinking about what's been happening at the café when it's just me and one of the boys alone.

Wilbur, leaning over me and giving me a cute grin.

Techno, pinning me down and seductivly staring into my eyes.

Schlatt, sending tingling whispers in my ear and also dangerously pinning me down.

Damn these guys are fucking hot.

Wait what?

I arrive on Wilbur's doorstep in excitement and joy. I knock on the door and wait patiently. I hear light footsteps getting closer and closer, eventually leading to a clacking sound from the door opening.

"Y/N! Hi! Welcome to my house baby" Wilbur greets, letting me in his comfy and warm home. The front door led to the living room where Techno, Schlatt and presumably Wilbur was sat. Hold up, did he just call me ba-

"Heyo y/n, glad you could make it." Techno's deep husky voice calls out. Schlatt sees you and smiles at you.

"Hey!" I respond, smiling back at Schlatt and responding to Techno. I spot that there was an intriguing amount of alcohol on the living room table. Schlatt notices me lick my lips as I stare at the toxic fluids. This is going to be so chaotic yet fun.

Me and Wilbur sat on one sofa, as Techno and Schatt sat opposite us.

"So, what do we play first?" I ask.

"How about spin the bottle but it's just us?" Wilbur sneakily whispers into your ear. I-

"Let's just get bat shit drunk" Schlatt says.

"Yeah but how about we take a shot every time we do a Truth/Dare?" Techno suggests.

Everyone nods in agreement and we start playing.

"Y/N are you a light weight?" Wilbur asks straight away.

"I'm average, but i can hide it well," I respond, followed by a shot.

"Everyone, I dare you to take 5 shots only using your mouth, whoever does it the fastest wins. Losers have to take 2 extra shots.

"Heeh!? Oh you're on" Techno smirks as Wilbur and Schlatt laugh.

"Fine Y/N." Schlatt answers.

"This is bullying and peer pressure" Wilbur says, however pouring the shots.

"Ready? Go." I say excited.

You flick your head upwards feeling the alcohol slide into your mouth. You see a drop of alcohol trickle down Techno's neck, from the corner of his lip, to his neck and into his shirt. You blush, only to realise you're getting distracted. You hurriedly try to swig 3 more shots only to realise on your fourth shot, techno had finished.

We all laugh as Techno, clearly out if breath and drunk as fuck, wiped the dripping alcohol off of his face.

"HAHAHA I win loooosers!" Techno proudly proclaims. Wilbur's eyes go wide as he looks at 4 more shots in front of him. Schlatt excitedly starts hammering them down and you just think oh god.

Techno looks at Wilbur worriedly and says he'll have half.

"Really? Can you do that for me?"

"Sure, Wilbur. Why not"

We all take our shots drunk out of our minds. Your mind lingers back to the alcohol trickling down techno's face earlier. You blush imagining the drop fall all the way into his shirt.

You're snapped out of your imagination by Wilbur suddenly giggling and bear hugging you.

"Hehe Y/N you're so warmmmm" Wilbur says drunk. "Let's cuddle!" he cutely says, snuggling hus face into your chest.  You blush, realising where his head is and look away...

[to be continued...]