53

Note: 용수(YongSu), 빙(Bing), 정열(Jeongyeol), 슈라(Syula), 슈중(Syujung) 

_____________________________________

Y/N's POV
"You're positive that he saw?", I spoke into the phone as I spun myself casually around in my office chair.

"Yes", his voice echoed out, sounding firm and definite.

I uncrossed my legs as I stood up from my seat, "And you're very sure that he figured it out?"

"Yes", he answered his tone still unchanging.

I licked my lips, "Well, shit."

"What do you propose we do?" he questioned, his voice starting to waver.

"I don't know....Who's idea was it to leave him your card?", I pursed my lips.

"Um, mine...", he spoke hesitatingly.

"Did you inform anyone of your decision?", I inquired raising a brow while shaking my head, though he couldn't see me.

"No..." His replies getting softer and softer.

"And if it weren't for me finding out myself, would you have told me?", I pushed on further.

"No..."

"Then?", my voice coming out extremely sarcastic.

"But you said you had a plan since I had already given him", he whined softly.

"Well, I did. Until you came and ruin it, because you didn't keep your documents properly", I scoffed slightly.

"Hey! I never thought that Jungkook would trip and knock my things off my table, okay?" his volume raising as he tries to defend himself.

"Welp, too bad. Bye."
I ended, speaking curtly as I sighed hanging up my phone call with 정열.

I had already sent Namjoon to his room earlier.
I can't believe that it hasn't even been a full day since they've arrived, and Yoongi has already figured it out.
He's fast.
Though I can't say I didn't expect it, since he is intelligent, no doubt.
But damn he is just too quick...

Will he too find out the truth about what I did 15 years ago?

No.
Not yet. Not now.
And not anytime soon.
Better yet, he shall never know.
Not ever.

But how can I clean up 정열's carelessness?
Aw fuxk.

_________

수's POV
"You WHAT?!", I exclaimed out in shock.

정열 immediately smacked his hand over my mouth as he whisper shouted, "Shut up! Do you want the whole world to hear you?!"

"Sorry, sorry"

"I knew it was a mistake to ask you for help", he muttered under his breath.

A tick mark formed on my head as I smacked the back of his head, "Hey!  I heard that!"

"Excuse you! I'm older than you!"정열 complained.

"Yeah. But certainly not smarter if you couldn't even handle something as easy as sorting out your own documents properly!", I retorted.