22: surrender

Taehyung had gotten his food that Jeongguk made for him. He slurped his bowl happily to finish it all.

"can you stop doing that?" Jeongguk said looking at taehyung. the devil was seated across the table with his arms crossed watching the other eat what he prepaired.

"But its good!" Taehyung said and wiped his mouth. Jeongguk started glaring.

 "did you just wipe your dirty lips on MY shirt?"

"oh right, sorry" Taehyung said with a akward chuckle. he looked up and his smile dissapeared. Jeongguk was giving him a intense glare.

"If you are done then clean it and come to me" Jeongguk said and stood up leaving the room. taehyung watched him leave before looking at his bowl. it was already empty. couldnt Jeongguk just wait?

Taehyung just shrugged it off and stood up taking his bowl to the sink. He cleaned it carefully and put it back after searching for a good 5 minutes in the huge kitchen.

Taehyung wanted to go to Jeongguk like he said, but he then halted. he had no idea where Jeongguk would be. the devil didnt say that.

He will just check all the rooms he can enter then.

Taehyung was walking through the hallway. his socks making his feet pats softer. he looked to his side when he passed a demon that was now guarding the strange stairway in the corner. 

did Jeongguk put a guard there to prevent taehyung from going down there? 

the angel quickly turned his head when the demon turned to look at him. He quickly walked faster to get away from the demon.

He was walking to search for Jeongguk but he didnt have to. he felt a strong pull towards a specific location. his feet already brought him there. and he ended up in front of the throne room.

like his body knew where Jeongguk was.

Trying to be soundless he opened the big door by pushing it. he went inside seeing the sunlight comming from the glass that decorated the roof. falling onto the devil, sitting on his throne, that was already got his red eyes fixed on the angel from the moment the door opened.

"im here" taehyung said walking forward in front of the stairs that lead to the devil.

"good" Jungkook wanted to say more but his eyes darken when someone else stood in his throne room.  a few meter behind taehyung.

"why are you here Mingyu?" Jungkook asked leaning forward in his throne.

"i didnt came for you, i came to visit the angel" Mingyu said walking behind taehyung. placing a hand on his shoulder. the angel froze his eyes looking at the hand on his shoulder.

he didnt like that.

"Why would you do that?" Jeongguk asked glaring with his burning eye at the hand that was placed on taehyungs shoulder.

"Because i like angels. they look so elegant and pretty" Mingyu said snaking his arms around taehyungs waist. "easy to hurt.."

Jeongguk saw taehyungs blue eyes moving around panicked. the devil took a breath and leaned back.

"taehyung, come here" he said. the angel looked up and took a step forward but mingyu held him back.

"Why are you listening to him angel?"

"let me go please" Taehyung said looking down.

"he doesnt care, you will just be dead before you know it" mingyu whispered. jeongguk squinted his eyes and lifted his had making movement to stand up. thats wen the demon let go of the angel letting him walk to the devil.