Boris x Fearless & Strong Reader

♡・゚:*。.:*・゚𝑅𝑒𝑠𝑐𝑢𝑒 𝐵𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑠 ゚・*:.。*:゚・♡

You finally put the last items that angel want and made your way back to the elevator where Boris was waiting for you. You didn't care about her blabbering about stupid her stupid thoughts. You finally made it back to Boris, you gave him a warm smile ans said "Everything is fine now buddy, let's go." You pressed the button and the door closed. As the elevator moved, Alice's voice could be heard, "Have you ever wondered what heaven is like?" She asked. "I don't know, but what I know is that people like you will never see it." You joked quietly, but keeping a serious face.

"I like to dream that it's quite beautiful. A soft valley of grass, blanketed by a warm sun.... I think I'll never get to see it. Are you ready to ascend my little errand girl? The heavens are waiting." She said. "Yeah sure. Live in your own stupid dreams." You thought. Suddenly, you could hear her giggle and the ot turned into an insane laugh. The out of blue, the elevator started to drop down in an incredible speed. "Did you really think I'd let you still from me?! Did you really think I'd let you go?" She yelled. You quickly made your way to the terrified Boris somehow, holding him close to you.

"No Y/N, I know who you are! I know why you are here! And will not stop what needs to be done! Now come down and bring me my Boris!" She yelled. "LIKE HELL I WILL YOU FREAK ANGEL!!" You yelled back, challenging her. "It's the perfect Boris I've ever seen and I want it! I need! I need its insides so I can be beautiful again! Don't you understand?" She stated. "WHAT I UNDERSTAND IS THAT YOU SHOULD WEAR A MASK LIKE SAMMY TO HIDE YOU UGLINESS!!!" You said, holding Boris tighter.

"How dare you...!! Don't you get it? Give him to me!! Or better yet, I'll take him...Once...You're...DEAD!!!"

The elevator's speed increased and everything went dark. The last thing you know was a big crush of the elevator. You slowly opened your eyes, seeing Boris shaking you to wake you up. You noticed a figure moving behind Boris, it was Alice. You tried your best to regain your power and pull Boris away, but it was too late. Alice took him and ran. You ignored the pain and quickly stood up, running after them.

"I will never let you take him Alice!! Even if it means my DEATH!!" You yelled, feeling your blood boil from anger.

~~

You found yourself in Bendy Land and noticed the door to the haunted house started to close. You speed ran to the door, getting in before the door closed. You followed the railway and it led you to a big room, on your left side there's a big door. You went in, "Wait for me Boris, I'm coming." With this in mind, you were determined to save Boris from her at any costs.

You heard some muffled noises, it was Boris! You followed it and found a door, you pressed your ear to hear what was inside. "I'm finally going to be beautiful! That stupid girl didn't know that she helped me to create the best brute monster ever!!" Her laughter and statement made you even angry. You veins popped on your neck, you hands balled into tight fists. You took two steps away from the door and then strongly kicked it open. You saw Alice holding an axe up, ready to cut off Boris' head who was strapped into a table.

You dashed toward Alice and pushed her away from Boris, knocking the axe out of her hand. "You sick twisted bitch, I'm gonna kill you!!" You said with venom in your voice. "Show me how! I dare you!" She said pushing you away. She quickly stood up and was about to make her way to the axe, but you grabbed her ankle, making her trip and fall down face first. "Not one bite, freak!" You uttered, smirking at her.

Before you could do anything, she kicked your face with her foot and scrambled to the axe. You both stood up, "You're going to die!" She said. You side glanced at Boris who was struggling to free himself while looking at you with worried expressions, you smiled at him and said "Don't worry bud, she can't kill a person who was raised in military family."

It was true. Most of your family worked in the military. You father was a strong commander, one of your uncles was a sniper and your brother is now a solider. Your father always want to trian you in hand on hand combat and how to use guns just in case to protect yourself from burglars and intruders. You were glad that you finally put what you learned in action.

Alice came running to you, swinging the axe down. You swiftly dodged the hit and skillfully grabbing the axe while kicking her in the stomach, sending her to the ground. You slowly made your way back to her, "You see Alice, killing other living creatures would never make you beautiful. I was thinking of spearing your life, but you give me no choice..." You trailed off, slapping the axe slowly on you palm, "...You said you will never got to see heaven because you knew you place is in hell. I will grant your wish and send you there, Ms. Campbell." You lifted the axe up and brought it down to her chest, killing her immediately.

You slowly made your way to Boris and free him. Taking you by surprise, he hugged you tightly. You could hear some quiet sobs coming from him. You petted his back, "It's okay Boris, she is gone..." You sighed, "I'm sorry I let you see all of this horror, I could of saved you soon." Boris pulled away, his hands still on your shoulders. He shook his head as if saying 'It wasn't your fault'. You chuckled and looked at him, "You're right buddy, let's go now and end this bad dream." You said, smiling at him.

Both of you made your way out to continue this adventure. Boris was happy that you were beside him and saved and vowed to himself that he will also protect you and take care of you no matter what happened.