Part 38: Closeness

Day 21

-------

The birds chirped at a distance, the whisks of tree with the flow of air to was heard in her subconscious. Gradually, her subconscious started waking and she tried to stretch her muscle but couldn't.

"Ahh..." Was her low moan when she tried to stretch her right arm, so she did stretched her left arm but the result was same, but this time her moan was audible as she scrunched her eyes suppressing the pain.

Trying not to cause much of a pain, she kept still. A few moments later, she wanted to take some other position to rest as right now she was in a side ways position, on her right.

With sleep still on her mind, she took a turn and regretted it the very next second as her body screamed in discomfort and a moan escaped her mouth simultaneously.

Was that her back that was hurting, or her shoulders, she didn't knew nor she was conscious enough to see. Her energy was so drained that she had left with nothing.

With her awkward shifts and turns, the sheet she was covered in went off from her front and the cool breeze from outside and the AC in the room was on a swing which immediately sent a chill down her exposed skin that her subconscious alerted of her nakedness.

She tried to search for the sheet with her eyes closed and constant hisses of pain as soon as she moved her arm but failed it vain. The coldness did made her uncomfortable and even was going to break her left over sleep which she needed badly, but she felt warm the very next second and she again slipped into a slumber.

--------

Karan who was observing every single twitch of her body felt a bit sad because he is the reason for her this situation but on the other hand a smile spread across his lips, it's her fault as well, why she has to bewitch him this hard, he smirked but her another moan had him heed.

He looked at her and saw her stretching her arm out this time to which her face looked distressed, even though he could feel her pain but her pout was so cute that he didn't caressed her to ease her pain.

Further he watched her taking a turn laying straight on her back and this time her moan was so loud that he gasped and felt helpless for a second. The sheet she was covered in slipped off her front but his eyes were focused on her face which looked disheveled.

"Tripura!" Her name slipped through his mouth as he looked around to see anything which will give her comfort but nothing he could find. He even thought about massaging her arm but that may even cause more pain, he realised.

Keeping silent, he waited few more seconds and saw her shiver a bit. Trying to assess why the sudden shiver, he looked down get blown by the cold breeze and the beauty on display. Her front was wide and bare for his eyes and his palms even twitched to touch her, claim her, ravish her but then her heavy breathes had him heed and he saw her struggling to pull the quilt on to cover her front. He closed his eyes and opened them, taking a deep breathe he pulled the sheet and covered her fully till her neck and tucked her properly.

Making sure her posture was comfortable for her to fall back to sleep, he saw her tensed muscles loosing and her scrunched eyebrows settled as her soft breathes gave in her departure to a sound sleep.

He cupped her chin as soft as he could and placed a kiss on her swollen lips, looking at her face and her condition, his heart did pinch in guilt but then, he remembered the previous night, her carnal satisfaction did satisfied him and his male ego. He got up from his elbow lean in pose and sat on he bed close to her. Rolling his eyes up and down the length of this little minx, he chuckled slightly.