Wild chicago

∙𝗪𝗜𝗟𝗗 𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗚𝗢∙

∙𝗪𝗜𝗟𝗗 𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗚𝗢∙

Kim Jisoo had always loved wild Chicago with its long, thick trees. It was a place where she felt happy.

She was a brutal, stingy, cocoa drinker with ginger brown locks and pretty looks. Her friends saw her as a loud, annoying angel. Once, she had even saved a dancing baby flamingo that was stuck in a drain. That's the sort of woman she was.

Jisoo walked over to the window and reflected on her grand surroundings, The wind blowing like chatting pigeons.

Then she saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Kim Taehyung; a sweet writer with charming eyes and raven hair.

Jisoo gulped. She was not prepared for Taehyung.

As the girl stepped outside and the figure came closer, she could see the sour glint in his eye.

The latter gazed with the affection of 5094 cute colorful cats. He said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want your love."

Jisoo looked back, even more stable and still fingering the warped teapot. "Taehyung, I admire your eyebrows," she replied.

They looked at each other with delighted feelings, like two annoying, ordinary owls partying at a very cold snow storm, which had reggae music playing in the background and two scheming uncles walking to the beat.

Jisoo regarded taehyung's charming eyes and strong thighs. "I feel the same way!" revealed the girl with a delighted grin.

Taehyung looked so happy, his face lighting up as Jisoo looked him in the eyes "Care for a cup of hot cocoa?"

"Is that your way of saying 'I love you' ?" He chuckled as the other lightly blushed

"Yeah.." she looked at her shoes

Then Taehyung came inside for a nice mug of cocoa.

THE END