ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀꜱᴋ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗 : 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐇 𝐁𝐄𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐊

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Why?

For the hundredth time that day I wondered why I was put in drama class. I snapped out of my thoughts when my teacher called my name. "Miss Ichigo, you will be working with Kou for this project." He said while pointing toward a blonde haired male.

Oh.

He's handsome.

I could practically feel all the girls/boys in the class glaring daggers at my back. Something in my gut told me to run far away at this moment. I quickly nodded and went to sit next to him. He had long blonde hair covering one eye. He smiled while throwing up a peace sign, "Hiya Sayaka-chan!"

"Nice to meet you Kou-kun." I said politely.

Truth is I felt a bit shy around him. I recognized him as an idol, and even though I wasn't a die hard fan of his, he did radiate this aura of perfection that was a bit intimidating. I just hope I don't embarrass myself in front of him.

"So the assignment calls for us to write and perform a short play, and I was thinking that-"

Kou took the notebook out of my hands and snapped it shut. I gazed back bewildered before he continued, "You know, you're pretty Sayaka-chan."

And just like that my cheeks erupted in flames and I looked down at my desk. What is this man trying to do, seduce me?

Kou winked and smiled, "Your face is heating up, is it something I said?"

Um yes it is, Mr. Idol.

"It's a shame though," He pouted "that you're hanging out with those Sakamaki's."

Looks like he got beef as well.

"What's so bad about them?" I asked, feigning innocence.

"The real question is, what's not?" Kou replied resting his chin in the palm of his hand.

"I'll listen to anything you say!" I sputtered out a bit too quickly.

He raised an eyebrow in my direction.

I cleared my throat and smiled, "What I meant, is that if you have anything you need to get off your chest about them, I'll be more than happy to listen."

"Oh really?" He mused, shooting me a smile.

"Yeah, my friends say that I'm a really good listener."