𝑖'𝑚 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔

before i knew it i was being dragged by my handcuffs to the warden's office.

how could he choose me, how could he do that to melony? i don't want this. i deserve to serve my time just like anyone else, this isn't right.

"miss. waters." mr. malik states and i glare at him while sitting down, the cuffs still attached to my wrist.

"we have some contracts we need you to sign, you can read through them if you would like. they state; rules, time, and expectations for you during your time with mr. malik." the warden says, smiling down at me. i snatch the papers from the table where they were sitting and start to read through them.

you have been chosen blah blah blah... golden opportunity...all this is a lot to read... god i feel like harry potter.

"i suggest you read them carefully, miss waters." mr. malik states, clearly seeing i am skimming over the boring stuff.

"i've been in juvie for two years, sorry that reading your fucked up contract isn't first on my want-to-do list." i spat, not looking up at him. i can see his jaw clenched out the corner of my eye.

"well then i'll sum it up for you, by signing this you are agreeing to work under my circumstances and you know that this isn't a get out of jail free card, this is a way to drop charges on your record, if you play your cards right. turn three pages and there are rules listed, i have a copy of them in the bedroom you will be staying in. now, the difference here is that you will work around the house as a maid, an assistant for my work, and any other work i may need done by you. and in return; you get a payment, your payment can grow and it can shrink, you will start out with £500 a week. the better the work the higher the paycheck. you can't leave the house without supervision and permission and so on." mr malik says, summing up the contract. i've seen on shows that you never agree without reading the contract yourself, but this contract was long and i was eager to leave at this point.

"fine, whatever i don't care." i spit out, flipping to the last page and signing my name sloppily at the bottom. i slide the papers back to the warden and mr. malik signs them. i watch as he writes it out; zayn malik. his penmanship is very good, his name looking fancier than mine.

after the signing, things went fairly quick. we got a few of my belongings that i had with me when i came into juvie. my old phone. i know my parents took me off the plan and the phone would no longer work, but i wondered if i could find anything in there. i changed from my orange jumpsuits to the small clothes that barely fit me from when i was sixteen. after changing i was escorted out of the prison and into zayn's black s.u.v looking car. i hadn't seen a car like this so it must be new, i'm guessing. they asked zayn a few questions before he told them it was okay for them to uncuff me. zayn put the cuffs and key into the seat beside him and i took a deep breath in.

i'm leaving.

the car had four back seats, two on one side and two on the other, facing each other. zayn sat on the left side of the car, facing forward while i sat on the right side of the car, facing the back windshield. i was nervous. we were basically alone now, not counting to driver who was behind the divider.

"so we should fly back tonight, then we will work out for your doctors appointment some time this week and-" zayn started but i felt as if i was getting whiplash. where were we going?

"wait, where are we flying to? doctors appointment? why?" i spit out. zayn looks up from his phone with a annoyance littering his expression.

"rule six, no interupting." he states quickly and i cross my arms, huffing at him.

"i didn't read all the fucking rules, too much pressure and i couldn't read fast enough." i say, sass spouting out of me as usual.

"rule three, no talking back." he says, scoffing at me. i look up at him and he notices my glare. i stare into his eyes, challenging him slightly. he stared right back at me, squinting his eyes warningly for a second. i huff again, looking out of the window in defeat. he continued to glare at me and i shifted under his gaze. finally i got annoyed and gave him a'what you looking at money bags' kind of look.