Mommy issues pt.2

Malachi POV

"Hey daddy's baby." I smile kissing my baby boy's cheeks while bouncing him.

Jahlil and Gianni went out and took Mel with them so it's just me and Messiah here right now.

He starts putting his hand all over my face. I love my lil homie so much.

He gone be a lil thug out here. Gay or not my son gone run shit. I can already tell.

He starts yawning letting me know he done for the next couple hours. I turn on the tv and lay him down on my chest.

We just chilling here watching tv. I remember how my mom would tell me I'd like laying on my dad chest to go to sleep.

I wish I could've remembered it. Any memories with my father are precious to me because I can't make new ones.

That's why I gotta think smart. Trust no one. I gotta make sure my son knows me. I'm not trynna repeat the same cycles.

(Later when Gianni and Jahlil get back.)

Jahlil POV

Me and Gianni just got back from our spa day. I decided to bring my baby girl with me. They did a little baby massage for her.

When I go into the living room I see Malachi leaned back on the couch with Messiah on his chest. They were both asleep.

I walk over a take a quick picture for memories.

I reach out and softly scratch Malachi's scalp. He likes when I do that.

His eyes slowly open and he looks up at me. "Hey princess." He smiles softly.

I know we've been together for over a year but he still gives me butterflies.

"You're blushing baby." He whispers making sure not to wake our son up.

His comment only makes me turn redder.

He's so fuckin sexy. I don't know if it's pregnancy hormones but I really want him to fuck me right now.

I start breathing heavily.

"Do you need me baby?" He asks quietly.

"Y-yes." I whimper.

(In their room)

Jahlil POV still

I strip down out of all my clothes and lay on my stomach. I just relax since he won't be in here for a few minutes.

I quickly get into position when I hear footsteps nearing.

Malachi walks in with a mad look on his face. I immediately start to get up confused.

"What's wrong baby?" I ask knowing there must be something wrong.

"Get dressed. Your mom's downstairs." He turns round and walks back out.

My mom? How does she even know where I live. I haven't spoken to her since I walked out that night. What could she possibly want?

I quickly get dressed and head downstairs.

I walk into the living room and see my mom and Malachi sitting on the couch. The tension was clear. I had told Malachi about everything that she did so he had just as much anger towards her if not more.

I sit next to Malachi and face the woman who caused me so much heartache.

"What are you doing here?" I ask bluntly.

"No hello? How have you been? I am still your mother Jahlil." She gives me a hurt expression.

I don't know what the fuck she expects.

"Im sorry. Hello. How are you. Why are you here?" I ask not entertaining her bullshit. She interrupted my dick appointment.

"I just wanted to come see you. And my grandchild. I miss you Jahlil." She looks at me pleadingly.

"Grandchildren." Malachi speaks up.

"Excuse me?" She raises a brow.

"Grandchildren. You don't even have the right to refer to my kids as such but you will acknowledge their existence. We have two beautiful kids and another on the way. We've been doing just fine no thanks to you. You all of a sudden wanna meet our kids and now you miss Jahlil? Where were you when he gave birth? Cz i got your number from his phone. Called and left a voicemail. Where were you the past five months? If you don't have anything to tell us but lies you can gladly leave." He finishes gesturing towards the door.

She looks shocked before sitting up higher and clearing her throat.

"Your father is here."

Hellooooooo bitchessssss!!!! I know this was rlly short but it's finna get rlly juicy next chapter.

No questions but I'd love to here your opinion about this chapter.

Please remember to comment so that I can know how y'all feel about the plot and the overall characters.

TANKUUUU 💖💖💖