How You Met~ Namjoon

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this.

Y/N POV

I'm going to the cafe to a romance book, while listening to sad BTS songs. Why? Because I'll never find love, or anyone as good as BTS members.

phat mood

I got dressed and wore this.

I put my hair in a messy bun and put on some lipgloss

I put my hair in a messy bun and put on some lipgloss. I got my book, my phone, and air pods, and my keys. And I left. I decided to walk there and take in the scenery of Korea. Cause it's really nice here.

I listened to my music, drowning in the beats and the words.

And some people were looking me up and down. Because duh. I'm black and in Korea.

When I went in the cafe I got a cup of tea. And sat down by the window, reading. And smiling occasionally thinking about actually having a boyfriend that loves you and doesn't treat you like absolute shit. 

Cause I've never had that before.

I looked out the window watching the flowers move along in the wind. And the people walking past. It was so peaceful. I love this cafe because one of my friends owns the place. So I get everything free, and everyone is of course so nice to me.

After a couple of hours. I finished my long ass book that I just got yesterday, another trip back to Barnes and Noble. For the 6th time this week. And it's only Wednesday.

Shows you how my life is.

I got up and got my stuff, texting my roommate to let her know I'm not gonna be back till a little later because I'm going to Barnes and Noble. Not paying attention to anything else around me.

When I looked up someone was coming towards me, and he wasn't paying attention either. Before I had time to try and walk in the other direction.

We bumped into each making me drop my phone, my book, and my head. Because I'm stupid and always embarrass myself.

I crouched down to pick up my stuff and so did he. He picked up my phone and I got up. And he handed it me.

And before I could even blink he picked me up and pulled me into an alley.

And I smacked him.

And he pulled down his mask looking shocked and appaled.

"Damn I'm sorry. I just wanted to apologize to bumping into you." He said and I recognized that voice.

Wait a minute. Wait a goddamn minute.

"Kim Namjoon?" I said quietly it was actually him. Didn't want him to get mobbed by army.

"Uhh yea." He said looking down smiling.

And then I gasped. I just slapped a Kim Namjoon. How fucking dumb can I be? I swear I got dumber by the day.

"Oh my God. I'm sorry, I just slapped you for no reason. But honestly there was a better way you could have apologized. I thought you were gonna kidnap me." I said being honest and he laughed.

"I'm sorry. I didn't wanna pull my mask down in front of everyone. And risk getting caught." He said and I nodded.

"It's okay. I'm a fuck up." I said and he laughed.

"A beautiful fuck up...Wait. That didn't come out how I wanted it to." He said making me laugh.

"You were trying to say?" I asked him and he laughed.

"I meant to say, you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen." He said making me blush.

"Thanks. But no." I said shaking my head. And he put some hair behind my ear.

"Yes. You are." He said making me smile. And he leaned into me, backing me onto the wall. And kissed me.

And when he pulled away we looked into each other's eyes.

"I usually make a guy get my number and take me on a date before I let him kiss me like that." I said making him laugh.

"Sorry. I really couldn't help myself." He said making me smile.

"I mean I'm not complaining." I said making him laugh.

Hey thots, hope you enjoyed this part.

Check out my other works. Smuts. Spilled Milk. And I Can Show You.

Don't forget to request reactions and scenarios.

Love you!😘😘😘😘