11|His twin

His Twin

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

When was the last time V let his anger rule his body to the point that he will foresee blood before him. He has always been the type of person to decide what he would like to show to people.

Being from the family where they value perfection, he was always forced to be the best at everything. He wasn't taught how to be anything below the best. He has always been angry and irritant towards his father, his family for taking away a mother and a brother from his young self. Although his father argues back by giving him a stepmother and step-siblings. But none of them felt right, none of them felt like family.

Forget the stepmother, his own father never felt like a family to him. Rather they felt like masters training their own personal dog to be the very best at tricks so they can entertain themselves. He never had the privilege to feel the love from his family. In a way, he despised Taehyung for having the taste of a real love of their mother. The mother he had almost forgotten the face of, until he met her four years ago, blooded and life being squeezed out of her fragile body.

He will never forget one of the last words; 'Taehyung is your family.'

For the first time, he felt the realness of family. He knew what his mother felt. He knew what she meant, he knew that right after she died while crying for his forgiveness. She begged him to forgive her for not being able to be with her other son. She said she loved him; she said she missed him. Something that his own family never did.

He was enraged at the entire universe and his own father for separating him from the love of his mother. His entire family was so busy replacing V as the oldest son, that they forgot V was his own person. However, his mother was the only person who ever truly loved V and didn't wish to replace Taehyung, rather be a different person with a different name.

With that few moments of his mother with him made his life agenda clearer than ever.

Without any further words, V approached the man with such fury only to place a hard punch against his nose, cracking the bone of his nose. The last thing his ear allowed him to hear is the blood-curdling screech of the man who was acting like an animal towards his vulnerable brother.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Where did Taehyung go?" You ask rushingly, pacing from one end to another of the couch that was placed in the bowling area. "Jiah, it's been over half an hour."

"Relax-"

"I'm not relaxing, tell me where the toilet is!" You response in fury, not letting his sister say one more in the attempt of calming you down.

"That way," Jiah responds.

"Guys! Come on, don't be a bore!" Sooah calls out impatiently. Her and Minjae were, of course, having the time of their life, while you crap your pants by thinking about Taehyung. First of all, he is new in public places like this so you shouldn't leave him alone to begin with.

"I'm going to get Tae." You say to Jiah.

"Come on, he's an adult! Why are you treating like he's your lost son?"

You breathe in frustratingly before you turn to Jiah. "Jiah, tell your friend to shut the fuck up before I knock her thick skull with a bowling pin."

You hear her gasp, but before you could register what she would say, Jiah's phone interrupts. You watch her pick up and lose the colour of her face. Feeling bad about the situation, your heart sinks in worry. You really have an ominous feeling about it.