-36-

𝐌𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐥𝐞 𝐀𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐚 𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐬
𝙳𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚊𝚜, 𝚃𝚎𝚡𝚊𝚜
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

𝐌𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐥𝐞 𝐀𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐚 𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐬𝙳𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚊𝚜, 𝚃𝚎𝚡𝚊𝚜▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

𝙘𝙪𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙣𝙤𝙤𝙣𝙞𝙚: this my bitch 😂... like I truly love this ho to death ALWAYS been my favorite cousin 🥂💕.

" Y'all still fucking? " Iyanna frown shaking her head

She looked around the room then back at me then back around the room again.

" I gotta tell you something though ... "  I nodded scooting in a little.

" Sooo you already know we did it that one time ... " I nodded AGAIN " HenuttedinmeandImightbepregant. "

EXCUSE THE FUCK OUT OF ME MA'AM !?!

I smacked my lips making a sour face waving my pointer finger around looking ghetto, " Excuse me ... Hannah Montana SAY WHAT?!?! "

" Bitch stop playing I'm seriou— "

" Ho I'm not laughing the fuck. I'm being serious as fuck b— ouu when Shawn find out he gone beat that baby out of you. "

She made a sad face and I shrug my damn shoulders. I'm soooo glad Amir know what the fuck POTECT and fuck them kids mean.

I smiled seeing his name pop up in my notification or whats so ever as soon as I thought of his name.

Amir Na'Jour💕: I'm bored come back to the fucking room!! Leave Iyanna in there to solve her own dumb problems.

Amir Na'Jour💕: FUCK DEM KIDS!! Tell her I said that and no I wasn't be nosey ... on purpose 🙃!

Amir Na'Jour💕: COMEEEE ONNNNNNN ☹️

Here I come Na'Jour😂

" I love you .. bye and Mir said fuck dem kids, MWAH "

I jogged down the hall pushing my door open. I busted out laughing seeing Amir laying in the middle of the floor with my LV bonnet on his head.

" What you laughing foe? " He said in his usual low tone.

I kicked the door closed behind me before walking to where his feet were, stretching my arms out.

I laid right on top of him wrapping my legs and arms around his body. He threw his left arm around my back and the other cupped my bootayyy.

He yawned staring up at the ceiling, Amir's is really a calm person by heart and I loved that about him.

He's always settled and he's genuinely a lovable person ... when he wants to be.

" You know sometimes I wonder, " I pitched at the carpet with my acrylic nails.

" About? "

He blew a low raspberry closing his eyes right after, " Like if my family didn't treat me the way they did when I was younger... like would I be different? "

" You've been the same all your life... that's why they did you the way they did. Your special and not just to me to anybody or anything at that ... you got some many hidden talents that you WILL use. I promise you that. "

" Lets make a deal. "

I sat up on him looking directly in his face like I always do, " I'm listening. "

" You talk to Kayl— "

I shook my head waving my hand around, " NEXT CALLER NEXT CALLER ... CAUSE YOU AINT TALM NOTH— "

He mushed my face pushing me off him and I blankly stared at him cause like that was pointless ass fuck.

" Ima disappear for a week ... you get on my damn nerves. "

" I'll be disappearing with you, and Ima be right beside you ... don't play with me Na'Jour. "

" Miracle talk to her ... "

I mean .... I do miss her like crazy.

" Okay I will. "

__________________

This shit getting BORING 🙄