Homework? Nah

Brain = bold

Me = italics

_____________________________

"Monkey bars."

"Ok-What now?"

"Shoelaces."

"..."

"Ice cream sticks."

"..."

"Curtain rings."

"..."

"Chairs. Tables."

"..."

"Clock's needles."

"..."

"..."

"If you are done speaking absolute nonsense can we please get back to the task at hand that is called homewor-"

"Shenanigans!"

"..."

"I have... given up... on trying to understand what you are saying..."

"Gobbledygook. Scrumptious. Excruciating."

"What are you even doing?"

"I am giving you words that you read somewhere  probably years back for the English essay you are writing!"

"..."

"..."

"You do realise... that I am doing physics homework right now?"

"..."

"..."

"Oh, so here you go; the letter 'e' is equal to m's and c's squar-"

"I am NOT solving anything even related to that. Heck, we haven't been taught that!"

"Uh, what exactly are you doing?"

"A question from the chapter of sound waves-"

"Waves! Now that's what I am talking about! Weeeee Woooooo, up and down, up and down, up and-"

"Stop! Like just seriously stop! I mean, why?"

"Why? Interesting word that is. Why? Why? Why do you like one colour so much? I mean there is an entire spectrum to choose from but why?"

"I-"

"Why do you study so much? Why don't you have any friends?"

"I do-"

"Why is it that the speed of sound is greater in solids than gases? Why was the symbol of Pi invented? Why do teachers give you so much work? Why do we have to learn so much? Why do they- stop folding your arms and looking at me like that. So childish."

"Look who's talking-"

"If you are done rolling your eyes, let me go back to the topic of conversation; Why do we have to do this homework? This is so much work-"

"WE? Excuse me but all that you have done is distract me for the past entire hour while I have been trying to work and now suddenly it becomes we- why am...i...yawning? Brain!"

"What? I am tired."

"I have work to do! Stop... making me... yawn! And wipe that smug smile from your face! You stupid-"

"And by the way, your intimidating tone sucks."

"I don't remember asking for your opinion so please keep it to yourself."

"I am hungry."

"We just ate dinner."

"I am thirsty."

"I swear that even if I go to the ocean, your thirst will never be quenched."

"You are studying right now. It's obvious that I will interrupt you with random thoughts... So here is one, bring this body some water to drink."

"Um, no."

"I command you, you peasant!"

"I will not."

"But then I will remain thirsty."

"Stop pouting and let me concentrate..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Finally... Peac-"

"LA LA LA LA LA LA-"

"URGGHHH!"

"You know that you are in the danger of splitting your head if you keep hitting it like that against the table."

"Stupid, smug bastard, moron, idiot-"

"Remember that I am your brain. Whatever you say to me, you are basically saying that to yourself."

"..."

"Ok, now my forehead really hurts."

"Told you..."